14 January 2012

First Impression: Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki

Episodes: Unknown
Producers: Studio Deen, DAX Production
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life

In real life, I am not fond of cats. I think they are annoying and their shit smell like shit. But there are cats that I am fond of, especially those from the Nyanpire. Just like Nyanpire, this show is supposed to be only 3 minutes long per episode and featured a round cat that supposedly to be the cutest ever. We'll see what I think about that in few minutes...


okay... 3 minutes is up.

And well... nope. Definitely not the cutest thing ever. I don't give a fuck how round the cat is. This show has nothing to offer. It wasn't even remotely funny.

Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki is about a round cat that Moe Satou found on the night where she slept on the street because she was too drunk. So she adopted the cat and Poyo quickly becomes part of the family. As expected this show evolve around Poyo and I failed to see what is so interesting about it.

It was too chaotic as they tried to cram to many shit in that 3 minutes of airing time. The characters were pretty much a cliche Japanese family we have seen so many times in anime before. A strict dad, a spinster for a sister and a kid brother that Poyo has something against.

I guess the only thing that's good (for me at least) is the fact that we didn't have that lackluster ED of Nyanpire included. Eh wait, is there even an OP? I couldn't remember.

With that said, I wouldn't continue watching this shit even if I can spare 3 minutes. I just might end up raging every week and I don't want that.

art & animation 5/10
story 4/10
characters 4/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 2/10
overall 4/10

4 comments:

I wasn't fond of poyopoyo but I really enjoyed nyanpire.

Same goes for me. This is just stupid.

B-but he's so cuuute! *Hides from the wrath of Klux*

(Well, at least you only spent 3 minutes.)

Poyo is cute? Hmm... if I'm a cat lover, I would probably agree. I'm not and i don't like cats at all. Nyanpire was an exception because them cats are witty.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...