23 September 2011

First Impression: Working'!!

The most anticipated anime for the Fall, at least for me it is. I have been whining for a second season ever since the last episode of the first season was aired in June last year. I am just head over heels in love with this show. Imagined how fucking ecstatic I am when I heard that A-1 Pictures finally coming up with the new season in Fall.

(c) Inojita Mukamo

Working!! is a character driven show and most probably the reason why it appeals to me so much to even named it as my number one anime of 2010. I just love how the characters in these show interact and complimenting each other. Just thinking about them makes me want to gush and what not. Uguuu~♥

The first episode of the second season continue from where it left of. Inami still has issues dealing with men even though he can interact with Takanashi pretty casually now. Poplar still takes offense when people call her tiny and pet her head. Yachiyo is still gay for Kyouko. Takanashi still has weak spot when it comes to anything that is remotely cute. Yamada is still as clumsy and address herself as a third person. Kyouko is still a useless manager. Souma Satou-san are still as cunning but only cuter :3

Others might be put off with the fact that nothing changed but I am glad. Their eccentricities what makes this show awesome and if they changed that, then this show will be just like any other slice of life anime. I certainly don't want that to happen. As for the plot, I am sure they will pick up soon enough.

Oh fuck it, I'm not gonna say anything more because I'll just be so fucking biased about it anyway lol. But I have to say this: Takanashi comparing Poplar with a bug gotta be the highlight of this episode for me. It just comforting for me knowing that Poplar is just to happen to be his fetishes and nothing more than that. Heh, you see, I'm a pro Inami/Takanashi shipping...

lol I'm so hopeless sometimes.

So yeah, needless to say, I can't wait to fap to this show every week. What a great Fall this is going to be ^____^

this can be misinterpreted in so many ways lol

art & animation 10/10
story 9/10
character 10/10
sound 10/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 9.8/10

p/s: for a different take on this first episode, read what Glo thought about it.

5 comments:

As I said before....shitty 1st episode, but I know it's gonna get much better. Probably gonna wait and then marathon it later (which I have to do still with the second season of baka to test).

CAN'T WAIT FOR ZERO AND SHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my most anticipated show this fall as well, and like you, I'm glad that it picked up right where it left off. The tone was a bit different with new crew involved, but the change doesn't seem so drastic as to affect the show too much.

Now, the wait until episode two...

To be honest, I don't give a damn about other shows now because Working'!! is here. My Fall season is complete.

That's how I am about Shana....sort of....Once Shana comes back I'm not watching anything BUT that. Then when it's over I'm going to have a great time marathoning what looks like the best anime season in a long time. Fall is awesome fucking awesome for anime idk why that is....

Fall is when the magic happens. We had Kuragehime last year, and TWGOK and of course Panty and Stocking as well.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...