06 May 2011

My Top 10: J.C. Staff Anime

Sankaku Complex did it again. They have came up with another troll top 10 list and yet once again I am compelled to properly respond to it so it won't be misleading to the n00bs. I am doing this because I feel responsible as an anime fan to at least do a proper rank. But of course this is MY top 10 list so everything is still biased to my preference.

Having said that, I believe that my choice is more accurate than that produced by that of Sankaku Complex. Their list is as follows:

  1. Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
  2. Taisho Yakyuu Musumo
  3. Toradora!
  4. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
  5. Aoi Hana
  6. To Aru Majutsu no Index
  7. Otome Yousei Zakuro
  8. Hidan no Aria
  9. Yumekui Merry
  10. Shakugan no Shana
You know that they are trolling when you see what anime top the list. It may be enjoyable but I doubt that it's the best anime from J.C. Staff. In fact I dropped that shit after 4 minutes in. I know many people like it and may disagree with me but seriously? Really? You want to argue with me about this?

This is my top 10 list for J.C. Staff anime. If you frequent my blog often enough, you know that I am not a fan of J.C. Staff production. It's not me saying that they aren't good but I have my own favorite production studio. I have not even done watching some of the shows listed above but after what I have seen, I think it is more than enough to pass my opinion about them. Whatever. Lets not delay the inevitable. Below is the result after my full consideration. Peruse at your own risk.

(c) chika umino

(c) cuteg

3. Nodame Cantabile

4. Otome Youkai Zakuro
(c) ume

5. Shakugan no Shana
(c) roke

6. To Aru Majutsu no Index
(c) skylark

7. Toradora!
(c) skull.03

(c) subachi

9. Revolutionary Girl Utena
(c) dxlsmax

10. Azumanga Diaou

8 comments:

I'm surprised by their list, actually. Shana isn't number one, and Railgun is only number 4.

I'm not sure about the ordering, but my faves are:
Revolutionary Girl, Nodame, Honey and Clover, Aoi Hana, ToraDora, Azumanga.

And then to flesh out the top ten, I'd have a tougher time, since I liked these: Potemayo, Starship Operators, Taisho, Hatsukoi, and Shigofumi.

I completely agree with you that their list is trolling, and not a serious list. I might have come up with a slightly different list myself, but yours is credible. I say this not for your sake (you know damned well that you've got a credible list), but rather for those you mention, newbies who might be confused by the conflicting information.

@hogart, it was harder to rank the top 10 instead of picking 10 good anime from J.C. Staff. I have to go for Honey and Clover because of my love for that show. I did say I will be biased.

As for you @abandonfactory, I am interested to see what your list consists of.

Sankaku has pretty crappy lists, although I do agree with the inclusion of Aoi Hana.

I feel obliged to write an entire post in response to this. Expect it to be released soon. I'd say any time in the next 1 day to 4 years.

heh, I KNEW you have something to say about this list

I watched 7 of your list, and i love them all
My fav would be toradora, at first i was watching it for kugyuu bitch tsundere package, but toradora is more than what ive expected
If you are not looking at your life positively the perspective can change dramatically and you'll see it as tragedy
Taiga, ryuuji, ami and kushieda life is a tragedy, but at very young age they still have long way to go...

I shud watch honey clover, everyone says, ill spend some time on it probably

what are the other two shows you haven't watch?

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...