20 December 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, December 2010

Sunday, December 12

First up of the week is Yosuga no Sora episode 10. Needless to say, I was looking forward for the rest of the episodes because my obsession with twincest. Heh, finding out how Haru feels when he was with Nao is awesome. That kinda eased my anger a little bit but I still hate the slut though. I feel bad for feeling sorry for Haru after he penetrated all those bitches but I guess it really was hard for him. This is a story where reality is pretty much relevant so fucking your sister will definitely made him whorish.

You shouldn't have done that Haru. If you didn't, Sora will not have a twin complex issue nowadays

Tuesday, December 14

Otome Youkai Zakuro episode 11: Zakuro's mother conveniently materialized when she was in distress. She gotta learn a lot from her mother's memories though and oh shit Omodaka/Hanadate is actually her half brother! Holy fuck incest goodness. The others got to learn of Zakuro's past too as Shukimatsu recounted the events. So now they are on rescue mission to save Zakuro. Mean while, Omodaka is busy preparing for the wedding night. He was too overconfident and didn't bother with the spider lady who is plotting something devilish. Ah damn, again, I can't wait to see next week episode. Both Hanadate and Agemaki are so hot.

Wednesday, December 15

Another episode of Yosuga no Sora. *sigh* Haru is still in denial even after he saw Sora masturbating and calling out his name. He even tried to rape Nao. LOL this is good. So Sora confessed and they had that taboo sex. It's all good except that they are being too obvious about it. Once cornered, Haru lost all his resolved, this fickle sisterfucker. I mean, I don't understand what's the others problem are. Don't they have at least a little bit of imagination? Jeebus. I'm sorry, I couldn't stop laughing while watching this entire episode. Priceless

fucking finally

Saturday, December 18

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt episode 11: The girls tried to find dirts on Garterbelt so they can used it to threaten Garterbelt hence controlling him. They found his diary and found out how he became the messenger of God. I actually kinda pissed about the mockery and the audacity of it but meh not going to make a big deal about it or people would start calling me as extremist fucker. The second half of the episode was better though. No over the top shit just simple talking. That did the shit for me.

K-ON!! episode 11: The summer. They were all trying to cool themselves from the heat. As usual, they do many stupid things. I love how irresponsible Ritsu is in this episode. She cracks me up.

1 comments:

weird but understandable. :))

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...