16 December 2010

The gun that I promised Glo

In one of my comments in his ISSS' post regarding My Chemical Romance, I told him that my office has this old Nintendo game which came with almost the same kind of gun the guys used in their music video, or at least that's where I think they get the idea from. I promised Glo then that I will take picture of the said gun.

It has been two weeks since then.

So without delaying it any longer, here is the gun that I told him about.

Louder than God's revolver and twice as shining!

I want to steal it and bring it home, and probably made a costume and go to ComicFest quite possibly looking like the retarded Gerard.

7 comments:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqH1Pl_m7yo

I WANT TO GET THIS, PAINT IT PURPLE, AND BRING IT TO A CONCERT!

But it will never happen because every concert is sold out forever.

They're best album is still either Bullets or Three Cheers.

I like S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W now.

The concert is too fucking far away for me to even consider it. Damn it.

I still like Planetary (Go) the best. Can't get enough of that one.

This is a vintage item! Please don't anyhow mod it!

If only it is still working...

I still have mine. Haven't used in in about 15 years though.

Wow, I haven't seen one of those in forever.

I found a very similar gun at my friends house, but he wouldn't let me keep it. It was very Killjoyish.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...