09 October 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 1, October 2010

This image has nothing to do with the diary

(c) hemo style

Sunday, October 3

This week is pretty much dedicated to the new fall anime that has started yesterday. Bakuman is nothing special but I still like it nonetheless.

Tuesday, October 5

Everyone has been raging/raving about Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt and I can understand why.

Wednesday, October 6

There is a little bit of Kirino in all of us tards. I truly believe this after I watched Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Fuck that is one long ass title >>

Thursday, October 7

Bleach episode 291 saw the end of Tousen and Shinji's lack of tactical strategy. Needless to say I'm disappointed.

Naruto chapter 512: They are ready to move Naruto and Bee to a new place since their position has been leaked by the shark guy. Wise move since Madara is already on their tail with his new mask. He might take a while though since the island is actually a moving big giant tortoise. LOLWUTF? Anyway, Madara gets a helping hand from Kabuto. Kabuto will fight Bee and Yamato (because he needs bodies to expriment on) so Madara can focus on Naruto. Before they leave though, Madara brought Kabuto to the secret chamber where the heretical demon statue is and revealed that the first Hokage is actually somewhat still alive. LOLWUTF times 2!! and apparently that's not the biggest surprise yet. Madara has created one hundred thousands of Zetsu army who apparently don't have genitals. Back at the headquarters of the joined shinobi, the kage are having another meeting (yay Gaara!). I'm not sure whether the old Oonoki will come to Naruto's rescue or Gaara. While they are busy arguing, Kabuto is already on his way with Deidara's clone.

My heart ache so damn much when I read Bleach chapter 423 *cries*

Black.Star has been taken in by the insanity as well in chapter 78 of Soul Eater. I don't like to see these two friends beating each other up. But looks like Black.Star has a better grip on the situation. Back in Greed chapter, we got to see how Liz and Patty met with Kidd and how they both get attached to him.


Friday, October 8

I took a day off from work just so I can have the weekend to spend on my fall anime. I have only seen 7 of them so far. The latest is Psychic Detective Yakumo.

So... I was wondering how many of you guys out there follow the Artichoke and Peachies Show? I just saw the pilot episode and think that maybe I will continue to watch these two ladies talking about anime even though they are not really good at it. I like them better before they transformed into some slutty clothes slut. I think Peachies is hot by the way. I think it's the power of her megane, again. Artichoke is fine too, especially since she like Bleach and thinks Rukia is cute =3


Saturday, October 9

I finally got to see the most awaited show of this season (for me): Togainu no Chi! w00t w00t!!

Holy cunt, I am so glad that I decided to check out the manga updates today because there is actually an update on Hyakko. Chapter 38 is continuation from the last chapter which I read way back in April. Everyone is getting the refill for their guns. Kitsune was trying to steal Ayu's gun but his partner got shot before he can do it. LOL his expression was priceless. Shishimaru's team remains as the most bad ass team so far. I want this team to meet Torako's just because I want to see what Shishimaru's reaction would be like. I know it's going to be hilarious. Torako and Kageyama's decided to work together to defeat Shishimaru. Hehe like I said, the reaction was awesome. I love Shishimaru for being such a gentleman. Torako would have won the game if they weren't underestimating Ayu's team. Hehehe...

I wish my boyfriend would take a bullet for me too.

It has been several weeks since I last read a chapter from Zettai Karen Children. The Children and their classmate is rehearsing for their play in chapter 233. The chapter would have been fine with me if Feather didn't interfere and played around with Minamoto. The day of the festival finally arrived in chapter 234. Hyoubu and the rest of PANDRA will be attending the festival, just like BABEL and the Phantom's guys will. WTF the ninja from Phantom has a sharingan eye? LMAO. Unfortunately PANDRA came with a mission. They kidnapped Yuri (for good reason imo) and confront her while she's in hypnosis in chapter 235. In chapter 236, Hyoubu confronted her himself. Hyoubu is very pissed off about the fact that she and her dad have been sacrificing esper for their own selfish reasons. I thought Hyoubu will have no problem defeating her but damn she;s strong. Oh thank god I was wrong. Looks like Hyoubu already set up another illusion before confronting her in chapter 237. Looks like he's about to finish her but I guess it won't be that easy since Yuuri is kinda the good guys now too >>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...