22 August 2010

Anime: Fall 2010 v2

Chartfag has finally came up with the chart. Comparing it with Scamp's chart, there ain't much different. Actually Scamp's is more comprehensive since it includes the OVA. Well, it was to be expected since this is not the final version of the chart.


Studying this chart more carefully, I realized I have missed a few shows and have change of mind on a couple of anime as well.

  • Star Driver - Looks like a mecha harem. Looks like shit so I'm gonna dump it with the rest of the shit.
  • Otome Youkai Zakuro - I see a possible bishie. Also, fox girls are usually hot and entertaining. This holds promises.
  • Hetalia Axis Power (season 4) - Definitely going to follow this one.
  • I just realized that I know about Sora Otoshimono. I've seen it before. Flying pantsu! -_-
  • I changed my mind about the Super Robot Wars: The Inspector. I need to watch something mecha that could wash the bad after taste of Heroman >_>
I probably gonna follow all the kiddy stuff. They are most often than not, short and quite entertaining as well. I'm gonna wait for the final version, to see any changes with the OVA.

Togainu no Chi, like I said, is a definite must watch for me. It is the only anime this season that A1-Pictures produced. That itself is a reason enough to care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...