21 August 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, August 2010

Sunday, August 15

Yandere Kanojo chapter 18 (according to mangafox): Reina and Manabu went on a date but ended up at Reina's work place. Reina became Elizadeath after the manager who wore a gas mask for no reason at all, begged her to do it. Because Manabu said yes, she just have to do it. During the play, she was supposed to be the evil queen but ended up saving the hostage (Manabu) instead. She was totally in tsundere mode. Obviously the date went well for Manabu's part XD


Chapter 230 (according to mangafox) of Zettai Karen Children: Minamoto makes sure that the Children were sleep early since he wanted to have a long talk with Feather about the video Hyabu has of the future. Apparently with the appearance of Feather the prediction has changed a bit. Kouru only wear one raremetal earring instead of two and Mamotarou is around as well. These weren't the case when they first looked at the video. Dr. Sakaki did not trust him with a woman like Feather so he was eavesdropping. The Children joined him. At the end of the chapter, Feather asked Minamoto to look for her real body so she can convinced him that she's on his side. Pfft!!

Monday, August 16

When I was looking for the manga Heat, I came across another Heat manga from Miyamoto Kano. Those who is an avid yaoi/boy love fan must be familiar with his works. I wasted no time and dived right into it. Yaoi is awesomeness.


Crap, I allow myself to read a new manga Legend of the Sun Knight. It was not even that good but I couldn't stop reading because all the bishounen in it. Also the more I read the funnier it gets. It was a story of God's disciples who are not as what they seem. They are pretty much hypocrite self centered bastards. But to the people, they are the epitome of perfect especially the Sun. They are twelve disciples all together and each have different traits. They hate each other but pretend to the common people that they don't. To see them interacting is pretty fun.

I really like Hatsukoi Limited. So I thought I should check out the manga. I was hooked right away because it just refreshed my mind of the reason why I love the anime so much. The manga and the anime were not much of a different so that was good. I love the theme of this manga. Love is such a universal thing after all. And I really don't mind the ecchi at all. They were done tactfully so it didn't gross me out.

as do I

Oh man, reading the manga left me depressed. Time for Gintama! A continuation from last episode, Kagura brought the dog to see the old dying man. By the way, I kinda forget, why does Zura called Kagura leader? and lmao Gintoki and Shinpachi still have Suzanne with them. Oh man I love this anime. I laughed more for episode 131 when they went to the rundown hot spring run by Otose's friend though I think I made a mistake watching this at midnight. The ghosts kinda gave me the goosebumps. I feel sorry for Gin and Sinpachi. They are the only one who were able to see those ghosts.

Wednesday, August 18

*sigh* not feeling too well. Light headed and shit. I should go to sleep but I won't. I need to release some stress first.

Seikimatsu Occult Academy episode 3: This episode are about tengu who kidnapped people and Abe who has a mother complex. He thinks he'll get a girlfriend in this episode. Well, sure looks like it but I think there is more than meet the eyes with Mikaze. While they busy dating, Maya looked for the tengu and might have been attacked/caught by it. Turned out it was true. In episode 4, Maya and Kozue went missing. Abe and Mikaze ended up looking for them but they got separated in the mines. Abe found Maya and the both of them found the tengu which was not a really a tengu but a giant moth. Abe as usual save his own ass and left Maya to defend for herself. Luckily Smile and JK were around. At the end of the episode, it was revealed that Abe lied to Maya before. He was not the cool dude like he told he was. He really is a wuss. No duh! But anyway I was happy with this episode because I got to see Smile. Also looks like the vice principal did fall in love for real with Abe. LOL

I have been delaying this. Time to watch episode 2 of Mitsudomoe: Less than 2 minutes in, Mitsuba has already laying a pool of blood. It is hard not to like a show when you saw blood in every episode. The jokes from this episode derived from runny nose, urine, Hitoha blackmailing Yabe and catching cicada. I laughed. I couldn't help it.

I lol'd ^_^"

Episode 5 of GetBackers: The bad guys wouldn't let the Get Backers got away so easily. Ginji vs Dr. Jackal and Ban-chan bs Himiko. Of course the good guys win. Apparently Dr. Jackal kept his weapons literally in his body. So at least they got to finish their job. It wasn't platinum, just melon -_-

Thursday, August 19

I live in denial yet again, after reading the latest Bleach's chapter. T__T

My friend, Monroe asked me about Blame. I couldn't help but wanting to read this manga again. Nihei works are a masterpiece. It's addictive.

Saturday, August 20

I think I might have caught Glo's virus. I'm not feeling too well since yesterday >_>

Naruto chapter 506: The shark guy is making a fool out of everyone. He managed to get away so Guy is pursuing him, on a giant turtle. So to counter attack the shark guy created hundreds on clone sharks made of water. Boring >_>

1 comments:

check out this new yaoi i loved it http://www.publishamerica.net/product38186.html

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...