22 July 2010

Anime: Summer 2010 v2

Aight, here is version 2 of the chartfag's summer anime list. Albeit a bit late, it is still very useful for my reference.


So far I have only seen the one that I wanted to see, plus minus one or two shows that confirmed my reservation. It's not because I'm being picky, it is because my work is dictating my life at the moment. I have to schedule my anime watching/manga reading in my daily schedule nowadays. That's how fucked up things are.

The only one that I have been closely following are Highschool of the Dead and Seikimatsu Occult Academy. I have yet to see Shiki, which is initially one of the show that I look forward to because of the theme.

Speaking of theme, it seems like the dark and horror themes are the theme for this season. At least they are the one that stand out the most. If we remember Spring season for it's humor, we are going to remember Summer 2010 for the dark (and bloody!) theme. I'm not complaining. I love it.

The OVA that I want to see is Ku-renai, which I already downloaded but still have not seen it yet. Also Zettai Karen Children!! If you read my tard diary, you'll know that (surprisingly) I am a fan of the series. Looks like they are going to do a new season for the series with the Children no longer children. I'm stoke!

As for the others, they are not my familiar territory, especially the ecchi and shoujo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...