12 June 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 2, June 2010

Wednesday, June 9

What the fuck is this shit? It's the middle of the week and I still haven't watch a single episode of anime or a chapter of any manga since Thursday last week?

Why the hell am I so busy nowadays? Fuck you life!! *it fuck me back*

So anyway, I decided that I want to at least finish the last two episodes of Bleach, watch the latest episode of Working!! and maybe catch up on Angel Beats! today. Wish me luck.

First up... is Working!! I missed Takanashi and Inami. They are so adorably cute. Whoa wait. I just realized I am two episodes behind on Working!! too. Goddammit! So on episode 9, Takanashi crossed dress and no big surprise I have a b0nar for him and we get to learn the roots of Inami problem. Her father is a dickhead. In episode 10, Takanashi's little sister think he's a masochist because Inami misinterpreted her question (whether her brother is a masochist) and thinks she asked her if she likes him. Obviously she said yes because Inami was being very honest with her feelings in this episode. Ah, Takanashi is so oblivious. He reminds me of a jerk.

(c) sorairo porin

Phew. Managed to catch up on Bleach as well. Episode 273 and 274 were meh.

Thursday, June 10

It has becoming quite a routine or a habit of mine to check out mangastream right after I woke up and has Bleach latest chapter for breakfast. There's an interesting development going on so yeah, it's pretty exciting. Kinda.

Saturday, June 12

Fuck. That's the best I can do? =\

5 comments:

Sometimes life's busy, heh.

I didn't get much of anything done last week as well, it sometimes happens. I mean, I don't even know where all my hours went :D

I, on the other hand, have been watching anime by the boatload. But now, attention is turned directly to the World Cup. USA vs ENGLAND in 30 minutes!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah me too, it's been a whole week since i've watch any, and i didn't watch anime because i was too busy with work and college.

Now for the world cup... of course Brazil'll kick some huge ass.

=)

I have always found myself fascinated by anything and everything that has to do with Germany. I think I declared myself a fan of Hitler at one point (maybe still is, but I'm not sure anymore).

I guess what I am trying to say is, Germany for the world cup, baby!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...