14 June 2010

An entry from a deprived blogger who just writes whatever that comes to her mind

As you probably notice, I'm not much of a blogger nowadays due to work. Have you seen my diary for the second week of June? It's pathetic. That's how much work has keep me busy. I barely has time for anything else. Not even a date.

Speaking of which, that was a lie. I went on a date several times since the last couple of weeks. Sometimes with the same guy, sometimes with someone else. I like options.

Sadly though it still lacking something profound. Something that is capable of sweeping me off of my feet. That small thing that may just make me say yes, for real. For life.

You know who I would say yes too without even have to think about it? The guy who made this rifle gun out of lego. I mean... from fucking LEGO!! How freaking awesome is that? It's none-lethal but still... I doubt any normal people could do this:


I'm such a nerd =3

But yeah, lets get real. Someone like him would probably be gay.

Which leave me with other options. I have listed my candidate waifu and I'm gonna stick to it. I probably gonna add a couple more candidates though like

Takanashi Souta

The fact that he's willing to crossdress and look hot in it just turn me on. But that's not all. My love for him goes deeper than that. I mean, what other man is GAR enough to be a punching back for an androphobic girl? No one. Not even Kamina. And he's good with the housework. Perfect to a T.

Orihara Izaya
Izaya is just too awesome for words, man. And he reminds me a lot of Gin and god knows how much I want to get into Gin's pantsu right?

Seeing these two guys, one in a dress and looking so rapeable, there's one word that comes to mind: yaoi. Yes, I am a big fan of any kind of love as long as it involved human being and not some alien dickhead or a cow.

Man wearing a cow suit on the other hand is totally acceptable ^_^

Yaoi is appealing to me like yuri is appealing to guys I guess. Don't ask why but something about BL seems so forbiddingly romantic. I'm a sucker for that. Not to mention that in the 2D world that I'm living in, all the guys who are so into each other are either hot or damn hot. Even if they look feminine, they are so rapeable hot. Who can resist that? I surely can't.

You know what would be funny? If Glo, in his quest not to masturbate and save the world from destruction for 30 days, cum when he take a look at this


Actually, it won't be funny. It would mean the end of this fucking world. Fuck, what have I done? =\

8 comments:

"Seeing these two guys, one in a dress and looking so rapeable, there's one word that comes to mind: yaoi"
That made me chuckle. ^ ^
I definitely feel the same way about the forbidden factor. It's the same with incest too.

I double endorse that lego gun, but not a trans guy in any way...

The problem with your dates is that you're dating normal guys only, you should find some crazy fella who is willing to discover a whole new world along side you ;)

I am tempted to put up an incest picture of the FMA brothers, Yi, but think it was NSFW so I didn't.

And that's exactly why I couldn't find my waifu Thi. I'm in love with 2D characters XD

All I got to say is... Yay for Yaoi! That Lego gun was awesome. LOL!!! Who would have thought? Ha!

The rifle can hurt you, at least, if not kill you. That's why I'm so in love with the guy who did that :3

I already lost that quest, but after viewing that last picture, I think I'm ready to not masturbate for about 6 years. The second to last picture, however, was fucking hilarious just because it looked really funny.

I love LEGOs, and the dude that made that rifle is FUCKING AWESOME AS FUCKING FUCK. THAT'S INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Oh jeez. I thought you were GAR enough to at least lasted more than 10 days.

And guess what? The dude that made that LEGO rifle is only 15! I want to adopt him @_@

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...