18 April 2010

First Impression: Kaichou wa Maid-sama

I won't normally watch something like this but I promised myself that I'll check this out and form my opinion after I've watched it. Who knows that I might like it just like I did with Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou.

The story: Misaki is the bossy president of the student council. She is freaking poor. Ends up working as a maid waitress at a restaurant which forces her to become meek. She tried to keep it a secret from her school mate but Usui Takumi, the hottest guy in school (FUCKING CLICHE!!) saw her. She worried that he will tell the whole school about it, not knowing that Usui has taken an interest. Of course she'll pretend like she didn't notice it. Slut.


I seriously want to puke.


But Usui is kinda cute.

Dammit!

Why is it so damn predictable?!

art & animation 7/10
story 5/10
characters 6/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6/10

4 comments:

CLICHE IS AWESOME! USUI IS THE MAN! (I wrote an entire post about him, but I'm not about to release 7 posts at the same time. I released TWO today at the same time.

Too many posts and not enough comments makes Jeff a dull boy.

Cliche doesn't really bother me, although B Gata H Kei is becoming a bit too cliche now for my taste. I actually found the last episode boring as watching paint. Not even watching it dry. Just watching a can of paint. That's how boring it was.

The latest episode of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, however, inspired a post. In fact, I might make a post every episode. I still have to watch that other show(s)....SHIT.

Cliche that is done on purpose of being cliche is good, like Arakawa or Angel Beats! At least we can make fun of that or laugh it up.

Cliche for the sake of being cliche on the other hand just pissed me off. Like Heroman and yes, this shoujo here.

It makes me want to puke green.

Oh, btw, hi Jeff *blushes*

Predictability is not always bad for me. It give my brain a time to relax...yes, that is a complement ;)

I'm disliking this show because its a shoujo. My brain rejects shoujo for some reason unless its funny.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...