10 April 2010

First Impression: B Gata H Kei

I really don't want to see this but have seen some good reviews about it. Might as well check it out...

I dunno what's the big deal about the whore is. She is not even a bishoujo. Well, at least not in the anime realm. But in this anime I guess she is the prettiest of the ugliest. Just goes to show how low the standard is.

She is only 15 years old and worry too much of being a virgin. Her dream is to get fucked by 100 dudes when she enters high school. Yeah, this is definitely NOT a show I want my daughter to see, if I have one that is.


But we all know that she's going to end up with one very nerdy guy who doesn't deserved a girl like her in real life. However since this is an ecchi anime, all is possible.

In his review, Glo used the term slut to address her. Well, I think slut is too polite for someone like her who has sex in her mind 24/7. So I'll called her whore. Just whore. Simply whore. Whore.

I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure out the plot, although I am a genius. A fucking genius I might add, because I was spot on. That super lucky guy is not only nerdy, he is as plain as a rag that no one bothers to look at twice. He was so plain, he needs a blinking arrow on top of his head to acknowledge his existence.


It is not a smooth sailing fuck though. The whore need to convince him to take her virginity but all she did was scaring him away. Well, what do you expect? Sex scene in the first episode? Yeah dream on, you freak!

The animation was pretty average. It feels like I'm watching an anime from several years back. Or a continuation of Chu-Bra!

Having said that, the last minute of the episode saved this anime from being dumped into the trash can. I thought that was funneh. This is a point of view from a virgin, mind you :P

art & animation 6/10
story 7/10
characters 7/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6/10

4 comments:

I'm sure I called her both a slut and a whore... If I didn't than I was out of line, but then I also must call myself a whore, because all I think about is sex, and while I may not be a virgin, I'm pretty compatible to this whore in that I think about sex more than I actually do it, because I have literally no game whatsoever.

(except for some weird reason, I have game with Asians, but then I fuck it up somehow and still don't get any pussy).

In related news:

I WAS GOING TO USE THAT EXACT SAME SCREENSHOT (the one with the arrow...and it was a tough one to get because the arrow is blinking, and when you are streaming a video you have to use print screen and time it perfectly. FUCKING TORRENTS AND SHIT.)!!!!!!!

But then I didn't because of laziness to upload it.

This show looks good, this comment is long as fuck...or I should say, as long as a good fuck, because good fucks are nice and long. I could've also made a penis joke about the length, but anyone with a penis could do that.

I don't want to include the fact that I can relate to the whore in this post because I was trying to be a hypocrite and deny that.

But that's the truth.

And lets hear the penis joke

"That comment was as long as my penis."

Oh wait, that's not a joke, that's a fact. BBBWWWWSSSSHHHH!H!! (explosion noise)

ZOMG!!

*brain explodes*

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...