05 January 2010

First Impression: Chu-Bra!


I already decided not to watch this series when I saw it on Chartfag's chart for winter season because of the obvious fanservice and ecchi theme but old habits die hard. I am used to check out at least the first episode of every show as of late so here it is, my first impression on Chu-Bra!

The show started with a duck chasing a dog in front of a school. I already know that I will hate myself for making myself go through this -__-

Okay these girls looks like they are elementary students. I am not one to talk about ethics and morals but dammit, listening to their conversation made me facepalm. Sugardaddy? sex? Crotch? WTF?

yeah... I don't know what to say...

Oops, did I forget that this is an ecchi anime? Why the fuck am I complaining?! *facepalm*


That is Nayu Hayama. That's her reaction when she saw big bouncy jiggling breast. Obviously she has chronic addiction to breasts and underwear.

Nayu proving my point

And she wonders why no one wants to be friends with her, or has this kind of impression about her:


The truth is, Nayu is an underwear monitor. She will tries out all the new design underwear and gives feedback. One of the teacher at school is actually an underwear designer and work closely with Nayu.

Once she cleared that misunderstanding, she is friends with Haruka and Yako. Although there is one girl in the class that keeps on hating her. Looks like someone is jealous.

So... I really don't know what the plot/story for this show could be (if it has one). I can't think of anything that is not retarded =\

Some of the images that I am assaulted with -__-

This one annoys the hell out of me.

art 5/10
story 4/10
sound 5/10
character 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 5/10

9 comments:

Exactly.
I think you are right : silly things are for silly people.

Yea... I didn't like this one at all either. (-_-)

Normally I might say no to this, but the perverted humor might be a plus.

@olivermichel, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.

@cag, maybe its the woman thingy.

@Glo, sorry to break it to you, but it does not has any perverted humor otherwise I might have like it too.

The boobs are a plus more me

Ohhhhh, so they came out with a fansub :P I see. I'll have to put out a re-review if I feel like it. I want to be the keyword-king of Chu-Bra!! by the time the season's over.

I guess I'll watch an episode to see.

There's a girl who uses Engrish, which is probably the only good thing that came out of this frist episode. However, I have watched the first episode, so, by rule, I have to watch at least 6, unless it is one of those 13 episode anime (which it most likely is).

yep it is. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...