26 December 2009

Diary of a tard - week 4, December '09

Sunday, December 20

Picked another seinen: Gunmania, from the same mangaka who does Drifters. You can pretty much tell what was going on from the title alone. Bloodfest all around. To top that off Bando is fucking funneh. Yummy!

I greatly approved of his line of thoughts ^o^

Yay! Got 3 more episodes done for Pandora Hearts. Jeez I really failed at marathon -__-

Monday, December 21

Dogs: Bullet & Carnage chapter 48: remember that guy who conduct the orchestra and wanted to kill Badao? Well, he has finally starts blowing up his puppets which he had placed all over the city. During the chaos, Giovanni escaped. Heh, good move >3


I'm suddenly in a mood for Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I am still amazed at the freaking details as I was back in 2001.

Tuesday, December 22

What the? Kuroshitsuji is taking the same path as Umineko no Naku Koro ni? The plot certainly looks familiar. Oh joy /sarcasm. Since Ciel is the only one without alibi, he becomes the prime suspect of George's murder. While Ciel is confined with Mr Woodsmith, Sebastian was about to get killed

Wednesday, December 23

I can only spend an hour to watch Bleach before resumed my work. Today will be an all nighter -__-

Thursday, December 24

Oh yeah, Karneval is back with a new chapter! The last chapter was out in October. Almost two months for chapter 17. Sucks. Anyway, Yogi, Gareki, Nai and Tsukumo are still looking for Yukkin in the blizzard while there are two enemies lurking around ready to kill them. In their effort to look for Yukkin, they stumbled upon hidden underground room so they left Tsukumo alone as they ventured into that place. Kagiri and Kiharu used the opportunity to finish off Tsukumo and blow the rest of them to bits.

Well what do you know, I picked up another manga: Are You Alice? Just what the hell is wrong with me?! :P

Yosh, two chapters of Yandere Kanojo! First Reina and Manabu goes to the firework festival and then in chapter 6, they introduced Reina's dad and he's freaking awesome @_@


Friday, December 25

Merry Christmas everyone.

I am happy to report that Sasgay does not have it easy with Danzo. He hasn't scratched that old shit at all but has tired himself out in Naruto chapter 477. He knows the sort of Danzo's mischief is in his right arm but so far his effort has been in vain. At the end of the chapter, Itachi appeared no doubt another jutsu from Sasgay. Although I missed Itachi, seeing him being used as a reason for a fight fucking pissed me off.

Have not touch any anime since Sunday. Jeebus. So I decided to spend my Christmas catching up on the anime as well as some Pandora Hearts.

So Natsu and Happy stole the S-Class job and dragged Lucy and eventually Gray in episode 11 of Fairy Tail. They went to Galuna Island to cure the curse of the purple moon. As they tried to figure out how, they came on Deliora, demon of disaster. Gray has some history with Deliora because of his teacher, Ur (yeah I'm gonna stick with the name in the manga and in the manga her name was Ur not Ul *facepalm*)

Lag met a new Bee, Moc Sullivan in episode 11 of Letter Bee. He does not share the same view as Lag or Gauche when it comes to letters. To him letter is just that, something that needs to be delivered while Lag and Gauche believes that letter carries the heart of it's sender. Both of them are right in my opinion. As for episode 12, Zazie and Lag (and the rest of the Letter Bee) have to be Santa to celebrate the Holy Night and we got to see Zazie's past a bit. It was pretty heart-warming for the holidays.

*chuckles*

It was an action packed episode for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Misaka was amazing as she fought the AIM burst monster. Episode 12 would have been perfect if Kuroko did not spoil it with his yuri antics >_>

I was about to go to sleep when one of my friends from KK crew recommended me Yankee-kun to Megane-chan manga. There is no way I'm going to ignore her recommendation so I checked it out and is immediately interested. It is funneh~

Saturday, December 26

Okay... I was about to puke blood when I saw Kuroko is that two piece. WTF? Urgh To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 13 is made of filler. Even the appearance of Touma can't salvage it -__-

2 comments:

I really want to read Yandere Kanojo, but there's just not enough chapters out yet.

I know what you mean. It would be amazingly funny to read it in one go but I'm content with the weekly dosage.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...