22 July 2013

First Impression: Kiniro Mosaic

Another anime that looks like it was made just for lolicon. But I won't judge it badly just yet simply because I have a slight hope that the comedy will actually be good. Let's just hope they won't disappoint me, yeah?

Err... yeah... how about nope?

(c) Moson
Gotta admit she's kinda cute though
There's nothing funny or comedic about the show. It was cute and moe all around which is definitely not my thing at all. Less than 10 minutes in, I was already at the edge of my seat ready to flip my computer LOL

So yeah, dropping this before it causes damage.

The animation was good though. They tried very hard to capture the English spirit. Oh and the seiyuu must have work hard to speak all those English lines as fluently as they can.

This show is definitely for lolicon.

Episode: 12
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Studio Gokumi

arts & animation 7/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 5.4/10

2 comments:

Everything sucks this summer.

no it doesn't...

well not everything at least. I enjoyed quite a few

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...