08 July 2013

First Impression: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

I have my reservation for this show simply because I'm not a fan of any ecchi/hentai genre and the blatant hentai in the title is enough to put me off. However, lets not forget that this show is produced by J.C. Staff. They often produced good anime despite the title and I have a list to prove that. 

(c) Fuyouchu

Watching the OP, I have a feeling that this show is going to turn out as harem which is not far from the truth. There are three girls, each with different identity: stoic, tsundere and yandere. Then there's this dude who is basically a hentai through-and-through.

The stoic and him made a wish at a stony cat statue and both get the wishes that they desired. Hentai has lost his facade and the stoic girl, her facial expression. It is only then that they realized they made a mistake so they are going to help each other to get what they have lost.

Hentai-san facade is now belong to the tsundere. We still need to figure out where miss stoic's facial expression went to.

I can't say that I enjoy the show because it was too over the top most of the time, as well as the hentai shit. It wasn't bad though, just not my cup of tea.

Episode: 12
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: J.C. Staff

arts & animation 7/10
story 7/10
characters 8/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 7.2/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...