19 July 2013

First Impression: Genshiken Nidaime

I put this show in my must watch list based on the the previous two seasons of Genshiken. I think this show is a must for anyone who considered themselves weaboo enough. It is after all a show about otaku in their elements.

still missing the old cast though
23 minutes passed by without me noticing it. That's what great anime is all about. Kudos Production I.G. for another superb anime.

I still get the old Genshiken vibes through the designs and characters so there's a continuity there that I appreciate. Even more so since the old familiar faces are still around, like Madarame and Sasahara. They are after all that created Genshiken.

Ogiue is the president of the club and her mission in this first episode is to find more members for Genshiken. The club already have Ohno, Kuchiki and Sue (I love it when she suddenly declared Ogiue as her waifu). Through her talent in drawing, Ogiue managed to get three more members. One of them is a crossdresser (trap). There are some issues regarding where should she changed and all that. Sue quickly solved the problem by sending Hato to Madarame whenever he wanna change since his house is only 5 minutes away.

I have no complains for this show. I enjoyed it as I have expected. Great stuff indeed.

Episode: 13
Aired: Summer 2013
Producers: Production I.G.

arts & animation 8/10
story 7/10
characters 8/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 9/10
overall 8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...