18 June 2013

Anime: Summer 2013

Summer is upon us. There will be influx of supposedly good/great movies at the cinema but who cares about that when we have anime. Here is the preview of summer anime by yours truly. By the way, it feels good getting back on the routine of blogging :)

As usual, I'm using my preview template for this shit, because I'm lazy as fuck. Even the previous sentence was copied from the previous preview for Spring heh.

Disclaimer: I'm basing my opinion on the synopsis of the shows. They are pretty telling at times but can be totally misleading at some other times too.

(c) moetron

So here goes.


MUST WATCH:
  • I am a classy biased motherfucker so it is only natural that Servant x Service will be in my must watch list even though the title is very suggestive of a genre that I usually rage upon. All simply because this show is produced by A-1 Pictures. 
  • Looking forward to Gin no Saji: Silver Spoon as well for the same reason. A1-Picture produced this show damn it!
  • Whoever who does not looking forward to Genshiken Nidaime is a retard. 
  • I don't think I need to explain myself why Free! is in my must watch list. This is like... the source of bOnar for me for the summer. 

ANIME WITH POTENTIAL:

  • Ah, Monogatari Series Second Season is a good reminder for me to watch the first one.
  • I like what I see with Uchouten Kazoku and since it's comedy, I have somewhat an expectation.
  • Finally I saw something that perks my interest. Blood Lad is definitely one of the anime that I look forward to this season simply because, well, I have weird fetish.
  • Lately I have become a fan of slice-of-life so Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! definitely sounds like something that  I would enjoy for the simple fact that the protagonist looks like a geek fuckard. 
  • Brain Base's latest anime, Brothers Conflict, is obviously about incest. I don't care if it's not of the same father/mother. Incest is incest. I might like this. Uguuuu~
  • Season 3 of Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai. I enjoyed the first two season so I hope this third season will deliver as well.
  • I would like to see how the fans of Fate/Stay Night would react to the spinoff: Fate/kaleid line Prisma☆Illya. It would be awesome if ufotable would produced this but oh well.

AVERAGE ANIME:
  • I used to watch Kingdom until my computer was stolen which mean I lost great deal of anime episodes with it as well. I guess I just have to skip Kingdom season 2 then...
  • I wasn't sure whether or not I have the first season of Tamayura. It is somewhat feels familiar. I doubt that I have time for Tamayura ~More Aggressive~ though. Maybe I'll just take a sneak peak of the first episode to get the first impression about this show. 
  • I bet Kimi no Iru Machi will have cliche plot. Girl A invade Boy's life > Boy is annoyed with Girl A > Boy in love with Girl B > Somewhat at the end Boy fall for Girl A.
  • Gen'ei Kakeru Taiyou is targeted to all the lolicons. It looks too childish for my taste.
  • I know I have Symphogear season somewhere or maybe I have lost it when my computer was stolen last year. I doubt that I will be bothered with Senki Zesshou Symphogear G though. It wouldn't be fair if I throw the show into the anishit list so lets put it here with the rest of the average anime.
  • Another anime targeted for the lolicon. If the comedy in Kin-iro Mosaic is something that I can laugh at then I'll probably gonna like this show otherwise it has potential to be in my anishit list.
  • I haven't seen Senyuu and suddenly second season is here. Was it good?
  • "Dolls" that can fight and can power up? I'm telling myself not to fall for the art that accompany the synopsis because I have a feeling that Fantasista Doll is going to be another ridiculous show that targeted to the male audience.
  • Even Teekyuu has a second season? Haha, okay this show is somewhat funny however I still can't justified why did it get another season.
  • Shoujo-ai anime of the season, Love Lab, is definitely not my kind of anime but I'm sure it's not bad.
  • I have problem trying to digest the plot for Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou. There are too much going on; a boy, book, dog, scissors and a sadistic novelist. It can't be that bad, can it?
  • The plot doesn't seem so bad and even has potential to be good. But looking at the studio and the style of animation, I doubt that Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei can deliver. 
  • Toukurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuin Koutou-ka C3-Bu is a story centers around high school girls ("who looks super good in mini skirts") - Wait what? FFFFFF-
  • The plot is illogical but meh this is anime where anything is possible. I don't like emo girls who thinks she's superior to any other human being so  I might end up not liking Rozen Maiden at all, even more so when the male protagonist sounds like someone that can be pushed around by the said girl.
  • I still have problem understanding why when student don't want to join any after school activities join club that somewhat created for that purpose. For example, Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku this season. They better have some strong characters otherwise I'll be raging all the way.
  • The characters look cute enough but it's some sort of a mecha anime so I don't think I will go loco for Gatchaman Crowds, especially since it looks like the pilots are mainly loli. 
  • All I see are bishies so I might end up liking Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist for that. LOL I wish I am that shallow of a fan. 
  • Yay, another lolicon anime. Ro-Kyuu-Bu! SS got a second season. I cannot brain >_>
  • Since it is produced by Madhouse, I saw a glimpse of hope for Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi. Having said that, reading the plot kinda eliminate all hopes LOL

ANISHIT:
  • Jeebus, why the hell did they make a sequel for Recorder to Randoseru Mi ☆
  • Second season of High school DxD? How about NO?
  • Saying no to Futari wa Milky Holmes as well.
  • Didn't enjoy the first season because it's too shoujo-ish for my liking. I doubt the second season of Hakkenden-Touhou Hakken-Ibun would be any different.
  • Chou Jigen Game Neptune the Animation is the ecchi anime of the season it seems. The genre is enough to put me off.

As for the movies, I look forward to the following:
  • Hal
  • Kick-Heart because Production IG produced it. Yep, just like that.
  • Same goes for Arise-Ghost in the Shell-border: 1 Ghost Pain
  • And ZOMG Gintama's movie FUCKING WANT!
  • Studio Ghibli's Kaze Tachinu
  • Holy shit A1-Pictures is coming up with Ano hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-taichi wa Mada Shiranai movie? AWWW YISSSS

That's all folks!



3 comments:

Another Kara no Kyoukai and nothing from klux? World is ending.

The only thing that caught my eye was "It's not my fault I'm not popular" or whatever that is. Most depressing manga ever. I'll be watching. I'm proud to say I've been keeping up fairly well with my spring anime thus far, even if my ISSS doesn't show it.

It's the 3D of the first movie. Since I won't be getting any of that, I'll just fap to the normal version for now :(

I'm following pretty much Kyojin and Aku no Hana for now. Say, do you watch Aku no Hana?

Awesome to have the Monogatari series, I'm excited as fuck. Hoping for lots of Nadeko and Tsukihi

Bit surprised though, I was assuming they'll bring out Kizu first. At this rate I somehow doubt a 2013 release, but well, I'd rather have my 2nd season anyway

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...