20 June 2013

First Impression: Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

I wasn't sure why didn't I put this anime in the anishit list when I first wrote the preview. I mean, reading the synopsis made me facepalm. An anime about hair is somewhat sounds so pretentious to me and for some reason I somewhat dreading this shit.

Let see if I'm right and that this is going to be one hairy ride.

that loli ass
10 minutes in I know I won't like this show at all so I decided to drop it altogether. Though it wasn't bad, it wasn't good either. Plus I don't understand shit (or my brain refused to do so).

I was right.


Episode: 13
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: Studio Gokumi

arts & animation 6/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 5/10

2 comments:

10 minutes in I know I won't like this show at all so I decided to drop it altogether

I KNOW RIGHT

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

(I have never heard of this show but I assume it's about hair so I made a relevant pun.)

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...