13 April 2013

First Impression: Shingeki no Kyojin

This show is produced by Production I.G. That is enough reason for me to check this out. Besides, reading the synopsis at MAL, it seems like the kind of shows that Production I.G. is good at producing so this ought to be somewhat satisfying. Well, at least I hope so.

(c) 7tarooo


And after 24 minutes of sitting here watching the show, I have only two words to say: HOLY FUCK.

Kudos Production I.G. Kudos.

They managed to produced some REALLY GOOD SHIT in one episode of anime. It was mind blowing experience. So good man, so good.

I refused to spoil anything in this first impression post. This show deserved to be watched and appreciated, not read.

It is now in my MUST WATCH list for this season.

Episode: 25
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers:Production I.G.

arts & animation 10/10
story 10/10
characters 9/10
sound 9/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 9.6/10


5 comments:

I'm scared to watch this show because I'm going to probably end up ejaculating and exploding because I can't wait for the next episode FUCK IT LET'S DO IT.

25 episodes I could fucking dance. In fact, I will, right after I clean my pants, which are covered in 3 quarts of ejaculate, and I think I shit my pants too.

LMAO, when was the last time we get excited with anime like this? For me it has been a while so yeah, I jizzed in my pantsu too www

I just wrote like....3 reviews today. First time I've done that in AGESSSS.

Spring has always been kind to us anime fans

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...