11 April 2013

First Impression: Karneval

I know of this series through the manga. The manga is full of bishies so naturally as a fujoshi it quickly becomes one of my favorite manga to read until the day came when I stopped reading manga because I was too busy. So somewhat the series was forgotten. So I'm glad that they decided to make an anime out of it!

(c) M 0514


Well, that feeling of glad doesn't lasted very long. Half way through the first episode I was at lost. I blame it all on myself because I cannot remember anything that I've read from the manga. The only thing I remember are the characters and Circus. Other than that, nada.

So, I feel a little bit disappointed at the show as well at myself. I have high expectation for this show but it didn't satisfy me at all. Having said that I am still gonna watch this. I am sure that it can only get better from here onwards.

By the way, Gareki is  my favorite character when I read the manga. I remember him being more aloof in the manga though.

That's about all I can say from watching this first episode of Karneval. Not much, huh? Not even a rant.

Episode: 13
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: Manglobe

arts & animation 7/10
story 7/10
characters 8/10
sound 9/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 7.6/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...