01 April 2013

First Impression: Red Data Girl (RDG)

My first impression gonna be short and simple. The reasons for that are easy. I don't have much time and I rather spend my time watching anime than blogging but I'm doing these first impression posts nonetheless because I need a reference and a reminder of what shows I've seen, what shows worth the watch or which one should be in my anishit list.

You see, I'm writing this post for selfish reasons and I'm OK with it.

(c) pixiv id 223362

Like I've said in my preview, P.A. Works often produced good shows and their animations are somewhat always seem flawless. Red Data Girl (RDG) is no exception. It got me intrigued in the first minute of the show which is quite a feat to do for anime these days.

So far I like how it's developing. That tsundere male protagonist will somewhat spoiled the show for me but it's alright since he's a shouta and a bishie at that. Also, there are other bishies to look forward to so it's all good.

Besides that shallow reasoning, I like the fact that they don't just spilled the beans with Izumiko. I like the fact that she's still somewhat a mysterious female protagonist in this first episode. Aside from her destroying the computers in the lab, I can't really tell for sure what her power is yet.


By the way, can I have a manservant too? Please? =3
Episode: 12
Aired: Spring 2013
Producers: P.A. Works

arts & animation 9/10
story 8/10
characters 8/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 8/10

edited: watched three episodes in one sitting. Haven't done that in a long time. This show is now in my MUST WATCH list. Upgrade!

4 comments:

I really like the setup for this show. It seems like it has a lot going for it besides the expected P.A. Works visual quality.

From what I hear, Rie Kugimiya is in this. I guess I have to watch it now? I can't remember since it's been so long since I watched anime daily.

but what about your quest to watch ALL Rie's shows?

Well I still have it listed as a page don't I?

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...