31 October 2012

First Impression: Teekyuu

I didn't pay any attention to this show at first. Saw a few seconds of it and thought that it was shit. But I was extremely bored today and the saw the file again and decided to check it out properly. I am glad that I didn't delete them after the first try.

the girl in green reminds me of princess bubblegum

Teekyuu is a sport anime that revolves around tennis. The first episode shows two girls, one of them is trying to learn how to play while the other is the one who is showing her the ropes.

The pace was absurd but then again the whole setting for this 2 minutes episode show is absurd so it works out just fine. The comedy, though some jokes are just too fast for me to digest, is still funny and thus this show exceeded my expectation which is a good thing.

The characters aren't your typical arch-type characters. I thought the pink-haired girl would be annoying as fuck but turned out she was the one that made this show funny, with all her stupid interactions with the other characters (it's 2 minutes per episode, I won't waste my energy trying to remember the name of these characters).


Definitely going to watch the other episodes. I am downloading them now :)

Episode: tbc
Aired: Fall 2012
Producers: MAPPA

arts & animation 6/10
story 6/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 8/10
overall 5.6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...