23 September 2012

Diary of a tard: Week 3, September 2012

Thursday, September 20

Tight Rope disappoint me in more ways than I expected. The plot was weak and shit there are no smex at all. Fuck, I can't even recall what was it about anymore, that's how forgettable the shit is.And that's about all I have to say about it.

Saturday, September 22

Resuming Ai no Kusabi episode 3 and 4. Kirie sure gets on my nerves. They went to a pet action where Iason saw Riki once again. Kirie who wants to move up a rank, was taken in by Iason to be a servant under Katze. I wonder what he's thinking. Episode 4 is pretty much Riki reminiscing about Iason, how they met and how he became Iason's pet. I wonder if Iason ever fucked Riki for real...

pixiv id 933041



3 comments:

What did the gay anime character say when he stubbed his toe?

...


...

...

...

Yaoi!

(as in Yowy! as in Ouchies! or whatever)

I wish blogger invented the 'LIKE' button so I can like that comment of yours XD

miss klux, if you watch the earlier OVA version there's more juicy part of both of them. But the art design might not please you much for its 1990's style. But I still adore it anyhow.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...