I have been too damn busy that I have neglected my blog for more than a month already. Even my diary of a tard project got postponed. One of the reasons is because of work, but the other is because I have somewhat a social life now, which I am truly happy for.
|thanks to moetron|
Since I am lazy as fuck at the moment, I will just use my usual template for my anime preview. But before we get started a disclaimer: I'm basing my opinion on the synopsis of the shows. They are pretty telling at times but can be totally misleading at some other times too.
So here goes.
First up is what I think the MUST WATCH (indefinitely) anime of the season. I have promised myself to be more realistic with my choices so I can chew whatever I put inside my mouth.
- GINTAMA IS FUCKING BACK! HERE IS THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. SHUT UP AND READ IT NOW.
- I love Kyousogiga ONA so obviously I look forward to watch the sequel. Too bad the release dates are too far apart T_T
- I am already fapping to Zetsuen no Tempest. I read the manga and have high hope that Bones will do an excellent job at adapting it. Finger cross!
- I became a fan of K after I saw the teaser. It is visual porn at it's finest. Kudos to the director, Suzuki Shingo for the camera angles of certain shots and/or scenes are probably why I'm hooked.
- My friend Jess is pretty pump for Psycho-Pass simply because the male protagonist looks like Hibari clon. I can't blame her though because her reason is valid. I'm pretty stoke for this one as well, especially since it is featured in noitaminA and the fact that the character design is from Akira Amano.
Next category is the shows that have the potential to be something more than average and might get a bump to be included in my MUST WATCH list.
- I don't think I would like Mizutani much, as I usually end up hating the first female protagonist, but I won't pass up the chance to fall for any of the guys in Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. And looks like I'll probably be rooting for the girl with the baseball bat. Look at that moe face of hers :3
- Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! looks promising simply because it's produced by KyoAni. Jeebus I am such a studiofag.
- Like every season, whenever there's an A-1 Pictures production, I'm gonna watch it regardless. So yeah, even though I have some reservation about the whole setting of Shin Sekai Yori, I'm still gonna watch it.
- Litchi DE Hikari Club looks awesome as fuck or this could be a scam. Let see...
- The set up for Sukitte Ii na yo kind of similar to Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, don't you think?
- Magi setup is somewhat similar to the Inkheart series (if you ever read the book). Since it is from A-1 Pictures, I feel obligated to watch it and hopefully it won't disappoint me. Looking forward to be engrossed in it's adventures!
- There seems to be a lot of mecha shows this season. One of them even featured in noitaminA but since it is from Production I.G., I expect something worth watching from ROBOTICS;NOTES even though I am not too convinced about it.
Now that we have got those out of the way, it is time for the average shows that might be dropped for being predictable and cliche. This all depends on first impression. I am that picky because I can't afford to otherwise.
- I would like to say that I'm gonna watch Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter regardless the fact that I am not into mecha or card games or because it's produce by A-1 Pictures but that would be me lying to you guys. So instead, I'm gonna give it a chance to prove itself.
- The setup for Kamisama Kiss is enough to turn me off to be honest. If Nanami turns out to be an annoying bitch, this one will be dropped for sure.
- Ixion Saga DT might be the only shounen anime that I'm remotely interested in this season since it showcase swords as weapon of choice. Me and my fetishes =3
- Everything from Madhouse is promising if they don't over kill the plot so yeah BTOOOM! definitely looks interesting to me but then Illogicalzen told me that it's like a bad version of Battle Royale. There goes it >_>
- Curiosity is getting the best of me so I am actually pretty intrigue with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure The Animation. I've heard about it a lot but never has the chance to check out the manga.
- I have problem when a story is about lame male protagonist has a harem of hot chicks and Little Busters might turn out exactly like that. I have my reservation despite that it is being produced by J.C Staff.
- Haitai Nanafa is so moe.... Hnnnnnnggh. Too moe perhaps for my taste >_>
- Girls and tanks... it could be a turn on for some but Girls Und Punzer to me is nothing more than an attempt to attract perverts with that kind of fetish.
- I don't understand how can a person has another human being as pet, and consequently these two have a romantic relationship. That's the kind of plot I see in Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
- A parody of Nintendo and Sega games, Aoi Sekai no Chuusin de could be a hit or a failure. Either way, I figured that I won't get most of the jokes since the last time I played Nintendo was more than 18 years ago and haven't played any game since.
And without further ado, below are the anime that is more likely to be included in my anishit list. These are the shows that I won't bothered with except if I'm really bored and has nothing better to do than waste my time raging. In other words, the shitty/ecchi shows. It could also be the show that I'm curious about but know that I only watch the first episode to prove that I'm right at how bad it is. That or it is just not my cup of tea.
- I am not into shouta so I am gonna pass Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes.
- Even though Miyano Mamoru is one of the seiyuu in Wooser no Sono Higurashi, I still have my doubt that this one going to be enjoyable. I am usually allergic to cute shit.
- What's up with all the shounen shows this season? I'm gonna pass Monsuno as well. What's with the 'L' sign? Loser?
- I have a bad feeling about Busou Shinki. It could turn out to be an anime targeted for lolicon who fantasized of having a 15cm robot to fulfill their fantasies. Jeebus DO NOT WANT
- I try to avoid any anime that has imouto or oniichan as part of it's title. It's the kind of incest that I do not care about so I am saying no to Onii-chan Dakeko Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne-. Jeebus what a long ass title...
- CODE: BREAKER has the potential to be lame as fuck. I already dislike Sakura. Orz
- Err... no to bug-biting inspired anime Oshiri Kajiri Mushi.
- I'm saying no to another shouta targeted shounen anime Cross Fight B-Daman Series.
- Since I usually end up dropping most of anime that has to do with idols, I have no hope for Aikatsu! either, especially since it has an exclamation mark in it's title LOL
- I don't understand how in Japan, you can be in a club that doesn't do anything that the club represent. So yeah, Teekyuu is the reason why I am raising such question.
And here are the shows that I don't give a damn about either because I haven't finished watching the previous season or never has the intention of watching it in the first place.
- Jormungand PERFECT ORDER
- Hayate no Gotoku! I Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
- Bakuman 3
- To Love-Ru Darkness
- Medaka Box Abnormal
- Setokai no Ichizon (new)
- Hiiro no Kakera S2
- Initial D Fifth Stage
And that pretty much concludes the preview for Autumn. I am sure there will be plenty other anime to look forward to especially the movies but at the moment I am pretty satisfied with the anime in my MUST WATCH list. They are the one that I actually have an ounce of care for.