27 July 2012

First Impression: Chitose Get You!!

Chitose Get You! is another 3 minutes anime that aired this season and I wasn't so fond of the idea behind the story, especially since the way it was drawn, Chitose looks like a kindergarten kid to me than an 11 year old kid.


This show is about Chitose obsessing over her male teacher. This reminds me a lot of Hanamaru Youchien that was aired back in Winter 2009 and my opinion for such show still hasn't changed much. Even though there are some moments where I thought Chitose might made me laugh with her antics, the joke sorta fall short.


So I guess that's about it. My adventure with Chitose ends here. I don't have time to see an 11 year old kid getting horny.

Episodes: tbc
Aired: Summer 2012
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life

arts & animation 5/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5/10


3 comments:

Ya, this is a pretty terrible anime that really has nothing at all to offer. I also agree that the the 11 year old looks even younger than her age, making this anime even creepier...

an 11 year old kid shouldn't have that kind of thoughts imo. And then they wonder why their kids are corrupt >_>

I can MAKE time for that.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...