29 July 2012

First Impression: Campione!

Magical shit and harem loves comedy are two things that I am not really fond of so from the beginning I have this notion that this show is either gonna makes me rage, or it will makes me rage. I hope by the end of this first episode, it will present a third option for me. I don't have to like it, but it has to be tolerable at least.

(c) sikorsky
Campione! is about Godou who went to Italy to deliver a stone tablet which turned out to be a grimoire. He met Erica, a magical girl and immediately after that was attacked by heretic god who looks like a wild boar. 48 hours later, Godou became the 6th (or was it 7th - I wasn't paying attention) lord of the world, since obviously he helped at defeating the said God.

It was all too lame for me to even consider watching this shit.

The art and animation was borderline average. I don't give a damn about the seiyuu since they failed to grab my attention the first time around and so I ended up raging to this show just like I have predicted.

I dropped it after 8 minutes in.

Episodes: tbc
Aired: Summer 2012
Genres: Comedy, Magic, Romance, Harem

arts & animations 5/10
story 4/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 4.6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...