30 July 2012

First Impression: Binbougami ga!

I'm checking all these stupid shows so that you don't have to. Aren't I nice or aren't I nice? But in all honesty, I don't think this show is going to be bad if they managed to get the comedy to be actually funny for a change. So I'm crossing my finger and hope that it will manage to make me laugh at least once.


(c) Petarou
Binbougami ga! is about Mimoji who is the God of Misfortune and Ichiko, the girl with all the fortune in the world. Ichiko is causing inbalance to the world so Mimoji was sent to set things right. It was fun in the beginning, where Mimoji just said whatever the fuck she wanted but then when Ichiko was introduced, I lost any interest with the show. She was annoying.


As I thought, I won't be watching this show either. It is just too stupid for me and the joke ain't funny either. Most of them were overused. I stuck to the end of the episode waiting for Hiro's character to made an appearance but he never did which mean I just have to watch the second episode. Damn it.

I guess I'll watch until episode 2 and see how it goes. Jeebus I'm such a seiyuu fag.

edit: I've watched the 2nd episode and still no Hiro. I feel cheated. Fuck this I'm dropping this shit.

Episodes: 13
Aired: Summer 2012
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Parody, Supernatural

arts & animation 5/10
story 4/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 4.6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...