21 May 2012

Jin to Neko wa Yobu to Konai (NSFW)


Reading yaoi in the middle of afternoon is a tell tale sign that shit in life is not going according to plan. My choice for this afternoon is Jin to Neko wa Yobu to Konai. Fuh what a mouthful. This is a side story of one of the yaoi I have read earlier... Let see if I can remember which one was it... Oh yeah it's Kojitsusei no Tobira. It was good so I expect the same greatness for this one.

NOW KISS!

Jin and Cat Won't Come When Called is the english translated title for this one. It featuring Jin who appeared in the manga I reviewed above as a side character, an informant. This story of he and his best friend Mari takes place a few months and maybe years after that manga. These two friends have been together since childhood. Mari now live as a hired assassin while Jin, like I said, is an informant. They aren't gay for each other. At least not yet.

As the story goes, Jin fall for a kid who is the brother of his enemy, who is another informant. Mari does not like where this is going, knowing that when Jin gets serious, he gets confused as fuck. Jin however does not appreciate Mari's concern and for a moment they drifted apart. Mari was right though since Jin still sleeps around just to gather info. He knew that Jin will get hurt sooner rather than later. Mari on the other hand is living with Pippi, who is some sort of his pet so to say. That poor guy has been castrated and he is neither a he nor a she. Mari took him in when he has no place left to go and so Pippi often pretended to be Mari's boyfriend whenenever there are people who are interested in Mari showed up at their doorstep. That people in question is Mari's partner Yusuke who have fucked him once in Colombia but that's more like raped than anything else since Mari was so out of this world that he can barely move. So you see, Mari hated this guy for a reason. But Yusuke is not going to give up. He will have his way with Mari... and fuck it was a good smex!

ALLTHEFAPS!

*cough*

Most of the story is viewed from Mari's point of view and for some reason I always find my heart aches for Mari. He might be the loneliest guy I have ever seen in a manga. It seems that Mari and Jin belong to each other but like I have said they are quite denial of that fact. How the fuck is that supposed to work out? I am not pleased that their story doesn't exactly has an ending but at the same time I'm satisfied with how their story was told. It torn me. But fuck it. I still wanna see them fuck each other senseless and not fuck someone else!

*sighs*

The story is only 2 chapters long though and the rest of 4 chapters are stand alone stories about other couples for our musing. I thought the mangaka should focus more on the real story of Jin and Mari but I guess leaving their story hanging could provide some gratification to an extend. We as the readers can do our own conclusion. I appreciate what the mangaka did with these individual stories though because the smex was kinda hot.

But I won't go into the details. Read it yourself.

art 10/10
story 9/10
character 10/10
enjoyment 10/10
overall 9.8/10


p/s: Did you know that Jin always wore a wig? His looks so fucking hot without it #ALLTHEFAPS

Mari is at the back and Jin is the one in front, without his annoying wig ♥






4 comments:

Gotta love that steaminess. I am curious...*chitanda, eru status* :P

the drawing itself is sex! - says Vien - and I totally agree!

actually i thought jin and mari devoted friends they truly love each other.But i really like Yusuke character he is so funny,perverted and really in love with Mari.I want them to be together and wish Jin will be happy :D

omg i made mistake i wish Mari will be happy with Yusuke i don't like Jin cuz :D

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...