18 May 2012

First Impression: Medaka Box

I am in the process of eliminating all possible shitty anime from Spring season. Upotte!! has already been cut down. However, I was proven wrong about my initial judgment for Shirokuma Cafe. Now let see where does Medaka Box stands. Will it remain in the anishit list or get a promotion?

I have got this sinking feeling that it would be the former. I saw that this show is categorized as ecchi among many things. Urgh, I seriously don't look forward to this but lets get this done and over with.

Medaka Box is about Medaka, a slut voluptuous first year who becomes a Student Council President because she sleeps around is just that awesome at everything. She promised to attend to any suggestions/challenges/etc that are inserted in the Student Council Suggestion Box. She forces her childhood friend Zenkichi to help her out (while only in bra and underwear - like I said, a slut). Of course he can't say no when she asked while wearing nothing but undergarments!

The first mission was to restore the kendo dojo which she did single handedly. I wasn't even paying attention to the shit. I just can't. It was too much cock and bull.

After 16 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. And thus this show will be included in my anishit list like I have predicted it would.Everything about it is mediocre from the arts and animation to the OP song as well as the overall plot and story.

I'm done.

Too bad I didn't get the chance to know Kumagawa Misogi
(c) kome

art & animation 5/10
story 4/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 4/10
overall 4.6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...