11 April 2012

First Impression: Yurumates 3D

I had to go back and read my review for Yurumates OVA that I watched many moons ago. I did remember enjoying the show at that time though so naturally I hope the good feelings will continue with this TV show as well.


Unlike the OVA however, the TV show only last for 3 minutes (including OP!) for each episode which is too short for me but given my situation, I guess it was good news. I know I can spare at least 3 minutes for anime watching time.

The TV show starts with introductions of the characters. I appreciate it since it helps me jog my memory of the OVA but it all seems too familiar. Did they pretty much repeat the whole thing and divided the 35 minutes OVA into little segments of 3 minutes episodes? I sure hope not!

Well, there's nothing much to say about a 3 minutes show, is there? You could read my review for the OVA since what I think of the arts/seiyuu/animation still stands.

If there is a cicada episode in between this TV shows, then I know for sure that they really just divided the OVA into segments and that will disappoint me greatly.

Until then, I'll enjoy this while I can :)

arts & animation 5/10
story 6/10
characters 7/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 7/10
overall 6.4/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...