30 April 2012

Diary of a tard: Week 4, April 2012


Friday, April 27 

I have a sudden urge to read yaoi. It has been a while since I read one of those, right? Anyway, today's pick is Boku wa Bokunari ni and it's a typical yaoi story with student falling in love with his sensei who has past experienced of being in loved with student and then got dumped after he graduated. The story is progressing quite fast though. They already fucked each other in the first chapter. I'm sure there will be some drama and what not since both are insecure, feeling like they will lose the other yada yada yada. I have to stop now since I have to go to my shop. Will continue reading this whenever. To be honest, the only reason I'm interested in this yaoi is because I thought I have could have shouta orgy or something. I was kind of disappointed >_>

see what I mean? u_u

Saturday, April 28

#bersih 3.0 fucked up. Nothing new there >_>


On the other hand, lets watch episode 4 of Yurumates 3D featuring Matsukichi. The girls were just making fun of him and since he is that naive, it was fun to see him all flustered. As always Kumi did brilliantly to entertain me in this episode. Watch out for the cliff!

you will only get the joke if you watch this show








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...