27 January 2012

First Impression: Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Episodes: 12
Producers: Feel, Sentai Filmworks
Genres: Comedy

I should probably checking out the shows that are in my 'potential' list like Ino x Boku SS but I find myself more intrigued by this show than any other shows that I have yet to see. Part of it is due to the twitter spoilers that I saw every other day, particularly by Koji Katsuragi. I think this show turns him into a lolicon.

To be honest, halfway through the episode, I don't know what the hell I was watching. There's this guy Yuuta Segawa who is a freshman at a University. Naturally he had a crush on Oda Rankai, his senpai. It is remains to be seen whether there are any romance developed between these two. Yuuta's sister married a guy who has 2 daughters from his previous marriage. The eldest has a crush on Yuuta and the story of this show revolved around the fact that his sister asked him to look after her three daughters when she and her husband went on some trip. A 19-year old guy looking after 3 females? He'll turn into a lolicon in less than 5 minutes.

meet the eldest daughter everyone...
hot dayyum, I'll be tempted to fuck as well

The characters are lively. I like Nimura (Yuuta's friend) right away because of Daisuke Ono. Those three girls/daughters aren't as annoying as I thought they would be (the annoying one at the moment is Oda). I can understand how the eldest daughter could end up having a crush on her uncle. It shouldn't be that weird, even more so that they aren't blood related. Yuuta is a bit of a push over in my opinion. I have yet to see him proves that he got balls of steel but I am willing to give him another chance.

The arts and animation is definitely above average. It is something that I noticed the most throughout this show especially the character designs that sort of reminds me of Otome Youkai Zakuro although these characters look more plum. It also doesn't escape me how the characters have quite an uncanny similarities with other characters from other anime. Sora in my opinion looks like a crossover between Haruhi and Yurippe while Mui looks like Nagi's twin. I hope they live up to the expectation.

I thought Yuuta's voice is too deep for him. At times I feel like Wataru was trying too hard. he's not the only one though. I think Yui Horie sounds just as annoying as her character Oda. That "sobbing" part left me hollowed. I found myself rolling my eyes every time she sobbed. It seems too fake for me. Hina was supposed to be the annoying little child so I forgive her.

I am tempted to label this show as harem but so far I have only see one girl interested in Yuuta, or maybe two if you want to include Oda. I certainly hope that this wasn't the case because most often than not, harem turns me off.

Nonetheless, Justin said that this show gets better with every new episode. I must admit that towards the end of this episode, it wasn't as boring as the first half of the show. I might check out another episode just to make sure.

art & animation 7/10
story 6/10
characters 6/10
sound 6/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6.2/10

9 comments:

I might check this out only because it's got a good cast of seiyuu. I'm a fan of Eri Kitamura. That's actually the only seiyuu. Also want to watch Loups=Garos. I keep seeing it on my On Demand movie list. Whenever me and my friends pass it my friends always make some remark about how weird anime is. I remain silent so as to keep my identity as an avid anime fan hidden.

I have watched all three episodes and it developed nicely without too much shit being thrown at you. I won't recommend it to anyone but not because it wasn't good, but because it wasn't exceptional.

Pfft, I thought you are GAR. Tell your friend to fuck themselves. Anime is not weird. Anime is our savior!

Said friend has a vagina and is really hot and is someone who will actually have sex with me. These girls are rare, and I can't scare her away just yet.

She does love My Neighbor Totoro though, so all hope is not lost for her and her amazing butt which defies the laws of life.

You should have mentioned that vagina part earlier. I would have told you to fuck her for her sake and then tell her that's how anime does it.

But I'm sure once fucked by you, she won't need a reason :3

Oh I've been fucking her....a lot....LOT. Maybe too much....my penis seems to think it's not enough, so I'll side with him for now.

Eventually I'll have to let her know, but it might be a good idea to not let her know about Eye Sedso for at least a year after she finds out I secretly like anime too much.

You are living a double lives which instantly makes you hotter because you are Glo. For other people, it's the opposite

I LOVE having a double life. It KICKS ASS SECRET AGENT OF ANIME INCOGNITO.

I should write a post about it! (won't)

When the hell does milk look like that!?

when it has gone bad.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...