16 November 2011

Kimi to Boku: Episode 6

I have been looking forward to watch this show all week and only yesterday did the episodes finish loading. Kimi to Boku gotta be one of my top three shows for this Fall season. Bishies after all is my ultimate weakness.

words of the wise

And finally I get to see Shun with shorter hair. I know I've seen it in the OP and ED but that doesn't count. Yuuki and Yuta were the one responsible for the cutting, which was done at Kaname's house. They were at his house to finish the summer homework which mean, the rest of them were just copying Kaname's. As usual, Kaname's mom won't miss the opportunity to tease her son. I would bury her six feets under if I was Kaname lol

(c) pixiv id 1251242

The episode also showed us at what period of Kaname's life did he start wearing glasses. It was during their first year in middle school. As always, it was Yuuki and Yuta who remember the details. Still, it was fun to see these boys always having fun. Yeah, I think it was fun for Kaname too despite him being the subject of bullying heh. I used to play thumb wrestling during my elementary school as well and now wished we drew our thumbs just like Yuuki did with them.

Kana-megane-kun

It also goes to show that Yuuki has always been cold and seemingly inconsiderate since he was a kid. He doesn't give much thought for other people and Yuta always tried to educate him to do the right thing, like apologizing when he bumped into someone. It warms my heart considerably knowing that both Kaname and Shun are always worrying about him as well. This is why Kimi to Boku appeals to me so much. I just love the depicted friendship these boys have.


I have lost count on how many times I squealed and giggled watching this show. Kimi to Boku sorta makes a teenage girl out of me lol

there's one extra hand in this shot

2 comments:

"I have lost count on how many times I squealed and giggled watching this show. Kimi to Boku sorta makes a teenage girl out of me" --- DITTO!

This series has become such a guilty pleasure and I've fallen for all the guys. The twins are incorrigible, Shun and Chizuru are KAWAIII, while kanamegane-kun is an adorable oyaji. xD

Chizuru still annoying but I can tolerate him better now knowing that he has interest in Masaki lol it's weird how my mind works sometimes.

For a slice of life show, they did an excellent job with the characters.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...