19 November 2011

Fall 2011 anime updates

Most of the Fall season's shows are already passed the 6 episodes which mean it is prime time for me to decide which shows I would continue watching, dropped or put on hold. I won't bore you guys with what I thought of each shows, you can read them in my first impression posts or through my nikki (if you can't find an episodic review about it).

This season proved to be good, or at least for me it felt that way. It is relatively easy to see whether or not I enjoy the season. I write even more episodic review this Fall compared to any previous seasons and that has to mean something.

I feel obligated to list down my top five anime of the season. The reason why they are in my top five is simple, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and in between that, they made me laugh. The best kind of combination in my opinion.

anime: Working'!!


anime: Persona 4 the Animation
(c) Koredemoka


anime: Mirai Nikki
character: Yuno Gasai
(c) pixiv id 2630681


anime: Kimi to Boku
(c) Ono


anime: Fate/Zero
characters: The Servants


Now on to the rest of the enjoyable shows. Some I ended up writing a review for each episodes. This is not me saying that for the ones that I am not reviewing aren't good. It just that I have a lot more to say about these shows compared to the other shows. The shows that ended up in my diary are enjoyable as well. They are what I called "guilty pleasures" because I don't normally watch these kind of shows. For example, I usually will mad with rage when it comes to show like Mashiro-Iro Symphony but for some reasons, so far I found the dorama endearing. Hopefully it will stay that way and won't pissed me off too much. Anyway, back to the list:

anime: Chihayafuru
characters: Mashima Taichi and Wataya Arata
(c) pixiv id 324739


anime: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
character: Mikazuki Yozora
(c) matsugawa



anime: Mashiro-Iro Symphony
character: Sena Airi


anime: Hunter X Hunter
(c) Tsunekawa Niwasuke


anime: Last Exile ~Fam, The Silver Wing~
character: Luscinia Hafez
(c) mizunoe


anime: Phi Brain - Kami no Puzzle


anime: UN-GO
characters: Yuki Shinjuurou and Inga
(c) pixiv id 3559611


And then there is show that disappoint me which forced me to dropped it and put it on a back burner indefinitely. I feel like noitaminA has phailed me T__T

anime: Guilty Crown
character: Daryl Yan
(c) pixiv id 488962

There is a reason why I put up a character to represent each shows. These characters are playing the pivotal role in convincing and making me enjoy the shows so much. As you all probably know I am a character-oriented person and why I always stressed the importance of establishing connection with the characters. By doing so, I feel like I am more appreciative with the characters. For the shows that I didn't single out a character mean that I love every single one of them. Simple as that.

And that ends this filler post.

2 comments:

Guilty Crown...is guilty. No doubt about it :D

lol yeah. It should be sentenced to... death? or burn at the stake.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...