04 October 2011

First Impression: Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!

Oh fuck. I was ready to hate this show when I saw that one of the character has Tomokazu Sugita as it's seiyuu. Not only him, but it looks like almost all my favorite male seiyuu is in this show. Damn... I might just changed my mind about this show. This better be good and funny otherwise I would have to slit my wrist. This is like Miracle Train all over again.

(c) kawagishi keitarou

I swear that watching this show is like watching Ikkitousen to a certain extend. They even have almost the same kind of characters for the show. I am honestly just lost for words. I mean... Ikkitousen is in my most hated anime list, so I don't see how this show would be any different when the setup is so damn similar. Jeebus, can't they do something original anymore? At least changed the character design! I see Ryoumou Shimei and Kan'u Unchou on the get go. If that's not weird enough, we even have that old fuck Yamaji making a cameo. WTF?

That's when I know I shouldn't be taking this show seriously. They just have so many cameo I have lost track.

This show is random. It reminds me of Baka to Test to Shoukanjii in a way. I can't even find words to explain what the episode is all about. You just have to see it for yourself. And guess what? I did have fun watching this shit. On to episode 2 then.

arts & animation 6/10
story 5/10
characters 6/10
sound 8/10
enjoyment 8/10
overall 6.6/10

p/s: surprisingly there's little to no ecchi in this one.

edit: This show is dropped after episode 2. It's get way too stupid and annoying for me. I've been trolled.

2 comments:

The story has really absolutely NOTHING to do with Ikkitousen :)

You're right but kids in uniform fighting each other does. It's the same kind of stupidity too though this was done differently since it was actually funny.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...