08 July 2011

First Impression: Nyanpire the Animation

I have no idea what's the craze with nyancat as of late. I found it rather annoying. Maybe I can't relate to the "phenomenon" because of my age or simply because I don't usually fall for anything that's cute unless it is human with a dick in between his legs.


Gonzo has return with such a bold show that has duration of 4 minute and a half for every episode. Nyanpire, as the name suggested, is a cat that is also a vampire after he drinks blood given by a vampire human. Wait, is vampire human? Ah fuck it. He is then adopted into Misaki's family and since he's a vampire, he wants to drink blood all the time. He considers any red liquid as blood which supposed to be cute, I guess >_>

I expect the rest of the episodes will be about him meeting nyan friends and trying to survive as a nyanpire. Thank goodness it's only last 3 minutes every episode. The remaining one and half minutes is dedicated to Ami Koshimizu singing the ED. JUST. WHAT. THE. FUCK.


So many kids are going to be corrupted >_>

I'm gonna watch this simply because I have 3 minutes to spare in my entire week for something stupid. I have no idea how can this shit be a big hit for someone. Cuteness overload is not exactly my thingy as I have said earlier. Well at least I have Nyantenshi to look forward to.

art and animation 6/10
story 5/10
characters 6/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 6/10
overall 6/10

3 comments:

You couldn't pay me enough to make a music video like that one. She has no pride as a human.

I don't feel like I have even 3 minutes to spare on this... :(

Glo, problem is she thinks she is cute when she's fucking not. I can't stand it. I'm not gonna waste my time watching the ED from now on.

Surprisingly I don't have anything bad to say about the Nyanpire itself. They aren't bad, just meh.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...