11 July 2011

First Impression: Morita-san wa Mukuchi

I said I won't be watching this shit but since each episode is only 3 minutes long, I think I can take it. Besides it isn't bad at all. The episode just zoom passed you even before you realize what the shit is going on.


Morita-san wa Mukuchi is about a quiet girl who doesn't speak much. Morita Mayu was taught since early childhood to listen properly when people are talking to her and listen till they have finished what they wanted to say thus she grows up to be a great listener though in reality she doesn't pay much attention. Her mind does wanders around but people don't know that and they do not need to know.

I am not a fan of quiet girl. I like girl that is out there and who speaks what is in their mind hence I don't like Morita much. Like I said, I can endure this show only because it is only took 3 minutes of my time (that makes it 6 minutes if you count Nyanpire in) and the fact that the other characters that surround her make up for what she's lacking.

This show should be in the anishit list, just like I have predicted in my preview for Summer but because I am watching this shit, I'm gonna be a tad nicer and let it stay just outside the line of that list. If it makes one mistake, there's no doubt it will cross that fine line.

Why am I so tolerant this year? =\

art and animation 5/10
story 5/10
characters 5/10
sound 5/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 5/10

5 comments:

My only concern: there's no THERE there.

No, there wasn't THERE.

Quiet girls rule.

On another note, what's with all the short anime these days?

Just watched it.....wtf was that?

lol exactly. i don't know where to begin with this one, or if it even has a beginning... or an ending. /confused as hell/

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...