26 October 2010

Ore no Imouto go Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai: Episode 4

Okay, I get it. Kirino is an otaku but why do I feel like she is forcing her hobby on her brother now? What bothers me more though is how easy Kyousuke agreed to her every orders. Then again, he has always listened to her every whim even before he found out about her hobby right? No wonder she is such a brat.

If my sister/brother talk to me like that, I'm so spanking her/his buttock and make her/him clean up my room for eternity.

Fuck it Kyousuke, slap her!

So Kirino invited her friends over and warned Kyousuke not to leave his room. I got a sick feeling that she's actually jealous if just in case any of her friends might find Kyousuke as attractive. She forgot though that Japanese wall is paper thin so Kyousuke can pretty much listened to their conversation. Urgh, I can't believe how fake and a hypocrite Kirino is with her normal friends. Gross.

Kyousuke received a box from Saori. I immediately know what was inside it but Kyousuke is stupid so he lets Kirino jumped him and took the box. I mean, the box clearly has HIS NAME on it! Gah! So he has to retrieve it from Kirino before she opened it in front of her friends. Yep, Kyousuke plays the hero again.

Fuck I'm getting sick of this. I think he should just let Kirino learned her lesson.

But at least he got his benefits XD

So yeah, needless to say I was feeling quite gross with the turn of event. If a family member accidentally grab my boobs like that, I would have reported him to the authority. On the other hand, since Kirino is so damn obsessed with siscon, she might actually enjoyed it.

And I think it only happened in anime because in real world, once someone accidentally fall on a person and his hand is magically fall on top of that person's boobs, he would have let it go in an instant instead of contemplating about it. Unless that someone is a pervert.

Because of that, he was sent out of the house until her friends went home. I mean, it wasn't even his fault. He was trying to save her the embarrassment for fuck sake.

Thank goodness one of her friends aren't like her. I see love triangle brewing and for that I'm gonna like Ayase.


The second half of the episode is about the Comiket. Kirino just can't fucking shut up. She keeps on complaining, one after the other, not an ounce of gratitude to Saori or Kyousuke. She acts like she's the boss of them even when Kuroneko won the eroge CD for her. It wasn't cute. It was fucking annoying.

At the end of the Comiket, Kirino met her bestfriend Ayase. I'm sure Kirino will make a big deal out of it in the next chapter, like she always does >>

5 comments:

"If a family member accidentally grab my boobs like that, I would have reported him to the authority."

What the...are you serious ? You must be staying well away from everyone, so they dont accidentally breath on you ?!

"once someone accidentally fall on a person and his hand is magically fall on top of that person's boobs, he would have let it go in an instant "

Um, why ?

"Unless that someone is a pervert."

Wait, so just some normal tit fondling is perversion to you...i wonder what you consider "the norm"...bondage and coprophilia ?

Lol. It seems like this episode is divisive amongst a lot of people who are watching it. I'm personally annoyed by Kirino's stuck up personality, considering how she treats Kyousuke like a doormat; something to walk all over.

**spoilers** Apparently, Kirino eventually gets overshadowed by the rest of the cast in this show, and she becomes more likable. I guess that's how tsunderes work...

*chuckles* Thanks Karry. I needed the laugh XD

Incest in real life is something that I won't even consider. In anime realm however, everything goes. It gives me the beejeebus to think that some stranger might magically falls on me and gropes me titties. That is sexual harassment. But of course this is all in real life context.

I am part of the people who dislike Kirino for being so stuck up, and is actually wanted Kyousuke to grow some hairy balls.

I... found it hilarious this entry felt like I was reading Kirino's blog about this show. Talk about meta.

Eh, did it really turn out like that? LOL unintentional.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...