29 October 2010

My list for the Fall

It has been a month since most of the Fall anime made their debut. It is time for me to decide which anime will get scrapped and which will stay in my watching list for Fall 2010. I realized that my watching list is hugely influenced by at least one of the characters in said show. You'll see what I mean.

Kuragehime

Lets just say that if it wasn't for Kuranosuke, I would have dropped this. Tsukimi was okay but lets be real. Who would want to see ugly chics with an even weirder personality. I don't like how they are judging people by the clothes they are wearing. I mean, it's not like they are normal to make such judgment call on others. But yes, I'm watching this for Kuranosuke. Pretty boy who cross dress is a must watch for me. LOL

To Aru Majutsu no Index II

I realized that I generally can't stand Touma and his righteous shit. The only time I can tolerate him is when he is around Misaka. It is also disturbing that he's hitting puberty, blushing and getting all excited (read: horny) at every female contacts. I guess the only reason I'm still tuning to this show is because of Misaka. I want to see whether her budding romance will blossom or not.

Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
(c) yueko

I got the same sinking feeling as the show progress. Episode 3 was especially good and pretty much the deciding factor of why I didn't drop this yet. I am tempted to treat this one the way I treated the first season where I dropped it midseason and marathon through the rest of the episodes when it's completed. Besides, Hoshi and P-Ko never fail to amuse me.

The World God Only Knows
(c) wakaki tamiki

I admit that this show is not even in my radar of to watch list when I first saw the chart. But just like few other anime this season, this one turns out to be pleasantly entertaining, especially Keima. I just love his reaction to everything. After 4 episodes, the jokes still haven't got old.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
(c) mitsuki

Gah, the title is a mouthful. Lets just settle for OreImo like the rest of the blogsphere. I got attached to this show after three episodes because I can identify with Kirono. However in episode 4, I wonder how much of her bitchiness I can handle. Watching Kyousuke being a doormat and a lapdog kinda not sits well with me either. But this is one of the most talk about show this season and there are Kuroneko and Normal-tan that I have take a liking to.

Otome Youkai Zakuro
(c) kama

This gotta be the surprise of the season for me. This is something that I normally would have not even considered watching because of the shoujo-ish feels to it and yet I found this to be the most enjoyable show so far. Does this mean that my taste in anime has slowly changing? But yes, this is the show that I look forward to every week thanks to Zakuro and Agemaki.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Err... yes, I am still not sure about this episode but I'm gonna keep watching just because. This show is that kind of show where reasons are not necessary. Who else thinks the geekboy is hot? LOL

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

I almost dropped this, then I decided to watch episode 3. Gorou is just hilarious and Musume's phobia with killer whale just cracked me up. Then there's Nagisa and the show proved that it still has untapped potential. So I'm sticking with this de-geso!

Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto
(c) seki

This is one of the show that I don't take seriously at all the first time I've seen it. The plot is getting too Wako/Takuto centric but I am still liking the animation and the prospect of seeing Takuto/Sugata pairing. Besides, I want to hear what happened to Sam. They can cut down the screen time when Takuto and Tauburn unite though.

Togainu no Chi
(c) swank

This initially the show that I look most forward to thanks for the manga and doujinshi influences. I was very biased with my first impression but after I watched episode 2, there were too many flaws indeed. Despite that I am still excited to watch this show just because I am a fucking big fan of BL and yaoi.

Yosuga no Sora
(c) hashimoto takashi

I was very excited when I saw the first episode of this show because it clearly promised me twincest. I am not so naive to not knowing that this will turn out as harem eventually with all the female characters introduced. But after 4 episodes, I was officially pissed off. The ugly sex scene only fuels the fire. I'm not dropping this because I know at the end of the tunnel, I'll get what I have desired. So until then, you'll just have to hear me rant at the end of every episode ^_^"

Whoa... look at the list. Compared to last season, this one is HUGE! I am still haven't finish the three shows from last summer. I am proud to say that I have successfully caught up with all the episodes for the above anime though. I have found my anime routine and it is to watch at least an episode before I go to work. It has been working out so far. Thank goodness.

5 comments:

Wow that's a huge list. I'm watching Ika Musume and OreImo. I'll be watching Index II and Bridge once I finish their prequels.

I'm pretty annoyed with Touma too... Ugh... That self-righteous punk.

My list as of right now:

- You Are Umasou

That is all. For everything else I'm waiting for final reviews.

Awwww that is so cute, Baka Raptor =3

I finished both Index and Bridge prequels before the second season started so that both stories are still fresh in my mind. You did the right thing, Yi.

The first time I started to watch Yosuga no Sora I randomly selected it from a giant list. I had no idea what was really going on either due to it being the last thing I was watching and hoping to snooze off too....

Wow, it's a really good anime - but seriously messed up!

I expected some harem romance however I totally didn't expect the messed up stuff! LOL

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...