22 October 2010

Supernatural Anime: The Trailer

I just have to share this:



I was slightly worried after what Madhouse has done with Iron Man, but looking at that trailer, I wet my pantsu, for very good reason too.

They did a very good job with Sam and Dean rendering too. The likeliness is there but they didn't butchered them with overly bishie characteristic which can ruin the whole setup (much like they did with Tony Stark - turning him into a pimp looking character).

This one is set to be very gory and bloody, the goodness of Monster, Gantz and Hellsing combined. FUCK YES!

7 comments:

My wife is going to freak as she loves this show in TV. Gore and Bloody = Happy Wife

Gore and Bloody = Pure Orgasmic.

So your theory is right XD

At the rate it is going, will they do Heroes, Charms, buffy the vampire slayer in Animation? @_@

freakin sweet! i was bummed out when i heard the show was going to end last season and surprised to see it back this season wut?!

now this gory animated version is coming, i cant wait! also glad they used that song in the trailer :D

Heroes might work actually if it gets the anime treatment. Not sure about the others though they can certainly steal the ideas.

I am not an avid follower of the live action series (I don't watch much TV) but yeah, the animated version definitely promised something more than the live action show. The amount of blood can definitely be exaggerated XD

weird. i dunno, it could work, but the music sure seems to clash with this trailer. maybe if thy learned from the mistakes of the original show we'd have something. i mean i got VERY tired of demons, and everything after they beat Lucifer has been crap.

though he's certainly a hard act to follow. coolest depiction of Lucifer I've ever seen. he's even a charlie daniels fan.

I wish I know what you were talking about but I have only seen few episodes of Supernatural drama and haven't even watched the anime just yet.

This one is at the top of my list to watch though

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...