16 August 2010

No Tainaka Ritsu made me rage!!

solely for my satisfaction
(c) nishiuri warito


Remember me making such a big deal about nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu? Yeah, I doubt you do. I'm not that important for you to remember such detail. But fuck that, now I'm gonna rant.

Did you remember me telling you that Good Smile Company is evil? Yeah these motherfucka just played me good. I've got all four of the other K-ON! girls (actually three, but Tsumugi is practically on her way) because I have made the pre-order for nendoroid Tainaka Ritsu. I wonder since I got her, I might as well ordered the rest of the girls as to complete the group. I don't really give a fuck about the other girls but I don't want Ritsu to be lonely so I thought I shouldn't be too selfish. I did the same thing with the figma but instead of getting all of them, I just bought Tsumugi because my shouta plays the keyboard. At least it will remind me of him.

Here comes the bad news though. Nendoroid Ritsu was scheduled to be released in February 2010. I have been waiting for her arrival since then. But yesterday my supplier, where I have put my pre-order since the fucking January, called and said that GSC only produced limited number for Ritsu which mean the figure is out of stock. They informed me that GSC might do the re-stock but they did not know when would it be and the price for the figure will definitely sky-rocketed.

Did you see what they just did? Those fucking greedy bastards. I have spent hundred of dollars to buy the other four girls who I don't give a damn fuck, just because I want to complete the set, and they did this to me? I am sure I am not the only victim for this cruelty.

So now I am looking high and low for the other suppliers who can get me this figure. Argh, this is fucking frustrating!

I better calm my rage...

You don't have to be sorry, Ritsu. You are already too sexy for me =3
(c) makisige

/rant

6 comments:

Thank goodness I am not a K-on fans. LOL

I am not either but dammit I am a fan of Ritsu. I just can't help it when it comes to character with such traits @_@

wat. i don't see the appeal of most figures. i mean, besides the super hot ones. nendroid? ehhhh. figma? ehhhhhh

It's not about whether or not they are PVC, nendo or figma. It's about the characters. And you don't see the super hot ones because I'm not into that kind of girls. Not really.

That's always annoying when figures get delayed... I hope you get her soon.

Mine is not delayed, Yi. They fucking canceled my order! It's not like I didn't put deposit money. At least they should have told us earlier instead of after almost 9 months! Jeebus

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...