01 September 2010

Confirmed release date for Gintama movie

(c) ashchriss

Yeah, like I said back in December, the Gintama movie is for real. The movie, Shinyaku Benizakura-hen will be released on DVD on December 15, 2010. Almost a year after I posted the news -_-

Well, better late than nothing right?

I can't wait. Christmas comes early this year! W00t!!

According to the news source, the DVD will come with a bundle OVA as well. Oh how fucking glorious! After learning this, I found myself more excited to see the OVA than the movie. Probably because I've already seen the Benizakura arc in the series.

With this piece of news, I hope that they will kick start the continuation of the anime series soon.

*does a jig*
(c) misosable



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...