25 June 2010

Nendoroid Yui Hirasawa

Yet another delay on my figurine updates. I received this in March. I don't like Yui in K-ON! but I have to admit that the black stockings really got my attention. For some reason, when I saw the figure I know I have to get her because the stocking kinda makes her super kawaii and sexy at the same time. I don't know what's wrong with my sense of appreciation but that's how it is.


So she comes with 3 extra arms, 2 bend legs, 3 different facial expression, guitah, guitar strap, amp and 2 extra hands, one of it holding a pic.

Yui and her smiling face. Oh so carefree...

I dunno why I don't like her. Maybe I do. I dunno. But she sure irks me a lot when I saw her on K-ON. I guess it has something to do with her being incredulously stupid. Stupid people gets on my nerves. They make me wants to bitch slap them for no reason.


Overall I think Yui looks more "complete" if compared to Mio. I couldn't figure out why but Nendo Mio kinda disappoint me a bit. Maybe because she is not wearing the black stockings? Or maybe its the blue box? I know I don't like the blue box.

Besides the stockings, I have to say that I like Yui's hair as well especially when you look at it from the back. They looks so fluffy and so Yui. Does this mean that Good Smile Company managed to get the essence of Yui?

*shrugs*

I can't wait for Ritsu to arrive. Yui and Ritsu kinda one and the same when it comes to being lazy and carefree although Yui's stupidity is borderline ridiculous. Besides, Ritsu is the president of the After School Tea Time. She should be the one who got sculptured first. Grr...

But until Ritsu is here, there will only be Yui and Mio to entertain the crowd with their annoying bubblegum pop songs. I am not surprised that only the vocaloids who seem to enjoy it.


Oh well at least now Mio won't be alone and scared anymore because she will get her hands full with Yui antics. I don't think even Arawn can handle her.

Or maybe he can >=3

3 comments:

I like this nendo. She's very cute. Well, most nendos are. Personally, I didn't like Yui that much from the anime; she has her charming moments and her annoying times.

I thought Yui is your favorite character?

To those stumbling upon this ancient blog post:

This is how you DON'T do a figure review. Why buy a figure of a character you don't even like? This person irrationally complained about Yui as a character on this blog numerous times, and as you can see here their bias slipped into this 'review' and tainted it beyond repair. Whatever's actually said of the figure itself is fairly banal and uninformative.

Well, that's all from me. If anyone see's this message, just carry on and let this mediocre blog fall into obscurity once again.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...