19 June 2010

Diary of a tard - Week 3, June 2010

Sunday, June 13

Gonna start with Naruto. Is behind the chapters for two weeks. My son wouldn't let me hear the end of it. To think that not few months ago I was such a manga whore >_>

Gargantuan Sharengan? lol sounds like Final Getsuga Tenshou to me. Looks like both manga have chosen more or less the same path. Naruto is having problem taking the nine-tail chakra. The fox's hatred is greater than what he had anticipated. Just as he was about to lost his chakra, guess who he met? His mother. LOL yeah, I think we are going to meet his whole other family when he's in his inner world and learn their story while we are at it. It was sweet but it distracts me from the real battle. I'm sorry Naruto but make the meeting a little short, will you?

*facepalm*

Next up is D.Gray Man chapter 195: Allen trying to stop Alma from infecting everyone else with the akuma virus. Easier said than done though and I actually am glad that some of the order's people were dead, burnt to crisp by his virus. I mean, he's the product of their invention after all. But of course the good guy (mainly Yuu and Allen) will not let Alma do whatever he wants. So once again, a face off between Alma and Yuu. Not only that, Tokusa (who shielded Allen and in returned became an akuma) and other apostles were affected by Alma's karma. Seeing them transformed to a fucking akuma damn break my heart. Also Allen lost his control over his power Crown and the Earl tempted him with the possibility of stopping all the cruelty if he (the 14th) joins them.

hot damn!

Denev and Helen went to great length trying to save Clare's ass from Priscilla and the Giant in chapter 104 of Claymore. Their effort was wasted though because Priscilla is unstoppable. She's like Aizen. And before they realized it, Clare was taken and is being eaten alive. Although I'm sure we ain't seeing the last of Clare yet.

Wednesday, June 16

The fight at fake!Karakura continues with Soi Fon and Barragan in episode 275 of Bleach.

Episode 9 of Angel Beats! was nothing spectacular except for TK doing the lookout dance. That was awesome. Apparently Otonashi didn’t during the train crash accident. He died out of hunger, and internal damages, as were the other survivors. Okay now I understand him a little better. The saddest thing was he died a few second before the rescue team arrived. LOL Okay, I said sad. Sorry. Ah fuck now he wanted everyone to disappear? Fuck this (even though I know it’s for their own good)!

Episode 10: Otonashi has become the puppet master of this show since he asked Kanade to act like she was in the last episode. Look, I already knew the biggest point of this episode (Yui died, didn’t she?) thanks to all the spoilers from twitter and my blog roll. I’m still surprised at how it went down though. A love confession out of nowhere? That was unexpected. Ah, this only makes my love for Hinata deeper.

I LOL'd

Thank goodness the episode took a different turn in episode 11. Shadows appeared and swallowed the victim’s soul. Next thing you know the victim will be just another NPC. Too bad Takamatsu was one of the victims though. One thing good from this episode is that Yurippe knows what’s going on with Otonashi and his plan. So Yurippe let the Battlefront members choose whatever path they want before she left them. WHAT?! I’m sure she assumed everyone will follow the Otonashi’s path but she clearly has some scores that she needs to settle with God so she cannot disappear until she done with that one. This turned out to be quite a sad episode.

Thursday, June 17

Nothing big happening in chapter 408 of Bleach. Just a huge chunk of explanations >_>

Naruto chapter 499: Guess what, the battle between Naruto and the nine tail fox has already reached it climax just because he met his mother in his inner "inner" world. And then turned out that his mother WAS the nine tail fox? Or at least the reason the nine tail fox exist? OMG *yawn*

Well, I was about to go to work when I read THIS POST. Seriously though, how can I say no? Dammit. So here I am, who will be an hour late for work, because I decided to watch episode 23 of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Thank goodness my boss doesn't read my blog that often. Well, in this episode Rossiu was suicidal and would have been dead if Simon didn't stop him. Now he'll be in charge of the earth while Simon save the universe! >_>

Episode 24 was a tear jerker. Ailac, Kidd, Makken, the twin... they were all died while Simon trying to transform into a bigger drill. They were trapped and now the big ship was sinking with Simon in it.

Boota has spiral power too? *facepalm*. Episode 25 saw them destroying the central of the anti-spiral universe and thus regain their confidence. Kittan was super awesome in this episode. But wait, did he just fucking die on me? OH FUCK NOT AGAIN! WHY ALL THE CHARACTER THAT I CARE ABOUT HAVE TO DIE?! *wails*


Friday, June 18

Gonna make good of my promise. I'm gonna finish TTGL today even though Kamina and Kittan were no more. I feel sorry for Yoko. Both of her men died. Anyway in episode 26 they were all trapped in alternate universe and if it wasn't for Kamina they'll stay like that and would have lost the war.


Last episode of TTGL. I'm dreading this the most. I don't like Nia ever since I first laid my eyes on her. I dunno why, it just is. The whole shit of rescuing her is one of the reason why it took me this long (and persuasion from Glo) to finish this series. I kept saying WTF as I watched this episode and the ending... OMGWTFFIZZLERAGE. It was so cheesy and I regret completing this T__T

Saturday, June 19

Ultimo chapter 15: Jealous became a spider when he combined with Iruma who was determined to kill Yamato. Thank goodness that Murayama Musashi and Wise stopped him otherwise Yamato is so dead right now. Musashi still going on about destroying Ultimo though so yeah, I don't mind that at all actually. Ultimo is getting on my nerves. But he's on the good side so he'll give Yamato a chance to understand everything. He let Yamato took Ultimo back to the Heian era so that he'll learn the truth and maybe he'll may just get what is going on.

8 comments:

At least in TTGL, no one comes back from afterlife like in the shitty Clannad After Story =P

Sometimes i get one hour later for work because i am lazy like that and spend it sleeping, but my boss doesn't give a damn because he knows i will be there one hour more... nevertheless most companies are implementing flexible working hours schemes, yet informal, because we still signs our contracts with the usual business hours ( 9am~6pm )

Uzumaki Naruto has lost its charm the momment i was obliged to endure countless hours of tough flashbacks and filler episodes, there is nothing that can erase this trauma in my mind =)

Hooray regret!

At least you're finished, don't you feel better about yourself?

Usually I'm the first one to arrive even if I'm 2 or 3 hours late for work. LOL

And yes, Glo. I'm glad I finished it. It has been hanging around my head for years. Thank you.

Yui x Hinata was the highlight of Angel Beats.

As for Naruto, I'm really disappointed that it's been years, and Naruto is still doing the same trick. :(

I won't miss Yui much though.

Finally finished it huh? Well even though I agree that the ending was a big big 30 minutes of WTF, I still think it was a decent series.
Now my friend whom I'm trying to get to watch the series, had the misfortune of watching the last episode first and kept on rambling on about how that was physically impossible. I'm trying to get him at least to the point where the freedom fight against LordGenome ends.

Good luck with your quest. After I finished the series, it changed my conception. I no longer think TTGL is the GARest show ever. I even doubt that Kamina was the most GAR men in anime kingdom =(

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...