15 June 2010

Baka-Raptor is a default winner because he's that awesome

But that doesn't mean that you do not have to vote for him because you absolutely must. Why vote for Baka-Raptor when he's already a default winner? Because:

Baka-Raptor has reached that Godly status!

So ask yourself. Would you vote for God or vote for a sea slug.....

p/s: I'm doing this because my husband was defeated in the shitty tourney which consequently mean that this tourney has lost the little credibility that it has. Baka-Raptor is the only other blogger that makes me feel obliged to return to the tourney to cast my vote. So here it is, a post dedicated to Baka-Raptor.

9 comments:

Why didn't you enter on the tourney too ?
I think i read the answer to this question somewhere over your website, but i reaaaaaaaly am too damn lazy to look over it ;)

Btw, i'll personally make sure Baka-Raptor wins the tournment >:)

According to scamp, they picked at random from animenano and since i'm not on anime nano, that's that.

A husband? I didn't know you are married!! Congrats!:P

I endorse this post

Just out of curiosity, if Baka-Raptor and Glo faced each other in the tourney, who would you vote for?

That's a silly question. I'll vote for Glo.

This is going to be a tough match.

This post would've encouraged me to vote for Baka Raptor if I hadn't already voted for him.

If he doesn't win the whole tourney than I don't know what is going on with people.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...