08 April 2010

First Impression: K-ON!!

Yes, I am watching K-ON!! for the same reason I watched Sora no Woto. And also for Ritsu. Lets just established the fact that I am gay for Ritsu.


The second season started off with Yui playing the guitar. Solo. So I hope this is the sign that they are taking their music seriously.

But who am I kidding right? This is most definitely going to be another moe-blob invasion.

I guess if you have seen season 1 of K-ON! you have seen all the upcoming shit >_>

art & animation 8/10
story 5/10
character 6/10
sound 7/10
enjoyment 5/10
overall 7/10

5 comments:

They will end up eating cakes and sipping tea just like they have always done

yes. repetitive shit is SHIT! I hope people will learn to realize this...

Why torture yourself?

Said the man who is still purposely trying to find an anime to give a rating of 1.

Because I'm that much of a tard and will watch this for the art and animation.

"The second season started off with Yui playing the guitar. Solo."

It damn well be a sign that they're kicking her out of the fucking band.

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...