04 January 2007

Night at the Museum

Natm If you want a laugh, a good one at that, go and watch this movie. Ben Stiller is hillarious and I don't mean in his over-acting-usual-way. His character has more depth this time around as a father to a child who tried to be responsible and find some stability in life, for his son's sake.

My favorite characters, besides Ben's, would be Jedadiah and Octavius, both are miniature.

The most memorable quote and scene to me personally would be the part where Larry (Ben Stiller) sekolahkan Jed and Octavious:

Larry: I'm trusting you guys, and if you don't do what I say you'll end up like your buddies in the Mayan world over there, locked up. Do they look happy?
[Shows a display with bars across it]
Jedadiah: [Shakes head] They look sad.

Also when Jed was calling Larry a Gigantor and Octavius was trying to sucked up to Larry.

Jedadiah: No problemo, Gigantor.
Larry: Um, my names Larry, first of all okay, Jed? See I call you Jed, I don't call you tiny.
Jedadiah: Whats that supposed to mean?
Larry: Hey teeny, how does that sound?
Jedadiah: I... I don't like it. It hurts my feelings.
Larry: Okay, well Gigantor makes me sound like a freak.

All this before Larry let both Jed and Octavius crew roams freely which of course then turns into total chaos.

Some would say that this movie is a rip-off of Jumanji etc but who the hell care? I enjoy this movie much more than I enjoyed Jumanji. Even Zathura is better than Jumanji in my most stucked-up opinion. Hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...