17 March 2010

Bleach: Episode 262

After the lackluster episode last week, I hope they did something that actually make sense in this week's episode.

Hmm, it looks like it is Matsumoto and Haineko's turn to get the screen time. Another pairs of big boobs to grace the screen. Well, better than Inoue, I say. Besides, it looks like there is romance in the air.

Yeah, I would drool all over him too ^w^

The conversation Haineko has with herself is the funneh. I know that feeling well except that I'm not into older man XD

Yeah, I got that a lot too XD

So apparently Haineko found Narunosuke when they went hunting for Sword Fiends. Since he's injured, and made her heart goes dokidoki, she treated him instead of killing him off. She tries to reason with Matsumoto to let Narunosuke go but of course her appeal was rejected. It was only a matter of time for him to snap. Which he did eventually. Haineko just had to finish him off for real then.

It was an okay episode. A boring one but better than the crap they served us last week.

For my rants on previous episodes, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...